Team v Ipswich | Page 13 | Vital Football

Team v Ipswich

I think that was two poor sides as from what I've seen Leeds, Boro, derby and Brentford would have beaten ips

Just have to get used to being happy with getting a point

Away from home always should be pleased but Ipswich were poor and having only 2 shots on target is poor from us.

Now got a boring international break and we got Boro next.

Coukd both sides go down do you think.

1-1 probably a fair result. We just didn’t have enough about us to win it in the end.
Agreed we sat back again once we scored.

Says it all YB that happy with a point at bottom club.

Pukki and Hernandez seemed to be a bit quieter in 2nd and DF swapped them about? Thompson looks to have a hamstring injury.

Fan on Radio saying that we struggled against a very poor Ipswich side and Walters an older man who hasn't played caused our players issues.

Butler saying why are we always coming out at HT so flat and slow?

Fan saying we have no quality on the pitch and no one like a Hucks, Maddison that can win it for us. Fan said he is worried that the Manager and Webber can't see that we are missing this type of player and also why does Webber not go for a proven championship player or a top prem youngster like others have - why does he seem to keep going for lower german players? We lack identity

Also, what is Rhodes offering that Oli didn't last season?
Gunn says that if we don't go up we will lose Lewis, Aarons, Hanley next season.

Gunn saying it is a very middle of the road norwich team but webber and DF are happy with that

Jon on RN saying DF not having the skill to get Oli back playing at his best shows how poor he is.

I don't mean to be sexist but why do the ladies who call CC always seem to talk crap and say the most bizarre things. This lady saying she is very happy and pleased with how it is all going?

Anita saying that DF will come good and we need to give him time.