Team v Hull | Page 11 | Vital Football

Team v Hull

Agreed , and why ever did DF think that Srbeny was the better choice than Rhodes for the substitution ? If you were a Hull defender which of those two would you be more wary of ?

Srbeny coming on felt like we were saying 'right lets shut up shop'. I thought Cantwell and Vrancic added a bit more energy when they came on. Maybe Srbeny had done well in training and DF thought he deserved a go?

Hopefully, the scan shows nothing serious. But I just hope we aren't relying on one player again. I am glad that Hanley, McLean and Morris are starting to get fit again and will add depth to the squad. I still must admit I've no idea where McLean will fit in. He was very good in Scotland last year but was played left wing, sometimes behind the front man, then as the playmaker and then others as a defensive player

I’m with you on McLean, Bears. He seems to be able to play anywhere which is good as a utility option but probably not so good for the player himself. Unless we have injuries, I can’t see him getting back in.