Team v Hull | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team v Hull

That was a poor match overall - Hull look very pleased - Last chance we have a fk which Buendia just floats to no one.

An away point is never to be sniffed at but my goodness Hull were poor and we should have done 'em

Funny how football goes we score 4 goals in last 3 was it then come up against a poor Hull and can't score.

Hopefully, we can go and pick up 6 points at home

Surely we are not a one man team again like maddison last season? It all just felt a bit flat. Tettey was acting as our play maker but he went backwards mostly. Hull were there to beat. The conditions didn't help out usual passing game but as the sky commentator said 'you need to adapt to the conditions and have more than one style of play.

I'm trying to be positive but just feel a bit disappointed at the point. Oh well still top and unbeaten plus two home games to come

Losing a player or 2 for a few games is inevitable.
Key is using the correct replacement to keep same style of play.
Selecting TT was not correct decision in my opinion.

Losing a player or 2 for a few games is inevitable.
Key is using the correct replacement to keep same style of play.
Selecting TT was not correct decision in my opinion.
Totally agree DG, I was shocked that Vrancic didn’t step in for Mo as a more like for like replacement. We looked better in the short time he was on the pitch.

Trybull did well after not being in the starting line up for so long, but why are we going to Hull with two defensive midfielders !!!?