Team v forest | Page 11 | Vital Football

Team v forest

Staying in Nottingham with relatives,
I also went to the match and noticed a different mindset today we battled through really well and looked better balanced,
At last Brady was in his proper position and made a big difference,Jacob was always dangerous and dorrans had one of his best games for the club,
Jerome his usual self worked hard but s**t finisher...

Nothing to really be negative about today...team played much better overall, a superb win away from home...Up to 2nd...I am well happy.

Wrong again DG, not dragged into it, you entered into it because you couldn't resist it, predictable once again! The number of times he or I watch Norwich is irrelevant, my point is that you have your pre ordained scapegoats and can see no positives in what was a fine away win. Re read the posts and see how negative they are plus how ridiculous they are, albeit in hindsight!

Marvellous, so Smink FFL and the guy from Kessingland are positive, no doubt DG will pay more attention to Northern and YB although YB apparently couldn't be bothered to go Lthough in NottinghM.
You really ought to be ashamed of yourself YB, no doubt DG will castigate you accordingly.

Short memory you have Diss . I asked you to come to Villa last season and stand shoulder to shoulder with me and you disnt take up the offer and didnt go . Shame on you Diss .

Incidentally I will be at many aways this season including the winter Tuesday night in Huddersfield . After your above little digs at me I now expect you make yourself known to me and be at those aways

Finally , you know nothing of my life including my finances and there were many none football reasons why I decided not to go today

I was in Nottingham today and saw a very good furniture shop with some great armchairs in, you should check it out Diss, yours must be getting pretty worn out by now! :lol:

Oh Diss .... as I have pointed out on the 'First time ever' thread I hope you are going to tell FFL he really should be ashamed of himself for not going to the home game against Wigan when he actually in the City . Come on , be the big keyboard warrior that you are and have a go at FFL

Errrrr, I think you are going off topic here, my point is all the negativity is irrational and abusive not whether people attend games! The reason we have moved to this subject is because DG raised the point not me, just calm down matey! You are the keyboard warrior sir, I am merely trying to point out how futile, negative and abusive the bulk of posts are on this site. Anyway, I need to trawl the Internet for a new sofa.

On topic ! Wins like this is what is needed to get back to we SHOULD have been today , and that is playing a fixture in the Premier League , and maybe after a great European fixture on thursday night just gone . Maybe with a skilled experienced coach and top class players that where we could have been today .

Adios.... enough is enough, thats one less obnoxious dick head to annoy you all!
:gun: :hell: :gun: :hell: :gun: :hell: :gun: :hell: :gun: :hell:

I am a female with not a great understanding of tactics etc., but 44 years or so of supporting NCFC since age 12. I have seen better away performances by NCFC where we have lost. Today we won after a missing a pen and then coming behind to win without playing that great. That's an improvement, but if we are to be in the mix at the end of the season we have to address some issues and we all know what those are. No point hiding behind rose coloured curtains!! However we are second and that ain't bad considering we have not played that well so far. Just my opinion however!

suffolkcanary - 17/9/2016 18:53

Staying in Nottingham with relatives,
I also went to the match and noticed a different mindset today we battled through really well and looked better balanced,
At last Brady was in his proper position and made a big difference,Jacob was always dangerous and dorrans had one of his best games for the club,
Jerome his usual self worked hard but s**t finisher...

I could've been stood next to you Suffolk and not known!!

Wes's fitness levels amaze me, he was all over the pitch until he went off. Jacob looked shattered, as good as he was, by 75mins and wessi was still going. Incredible for someone nearly 15 years older!

fanforlife - 17/9/2016 21:05

Adios.... enough is enough, thats one less obnoxious dick head to annoy you all!
:gun: :hell: :gun: :hell: :gun: :hell: :gun: :hell: :gun: :hell:

Well done FFL !

Apparently there's pictures of Klose in various states on undress in the dressing room post match doing the rounds!!