Team v forest | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team v forest

Well done lads - played well - wish we could be more comfortable, but three points is great.

Yes it's me the happy clapping binner troll, I have to say you must be feeling embarrassed, all the negativity that abounds from most of you. What on earth did you do when Dorrans scored and played well, no doubt it will be very quiet tonight. Apologies for interrupting your ironic in house banter, looking forward to anything you will find to complain about, if nothing from the team at least you can have a go at me COYY

Not your mate. I am selective.
Yes there is. I am working the usual 15 hour day so did not go
but will be at fulham. See you there.
Also I do not go onto a forum for first time for ages to slate people who go to games whilst sitting at home and deem to know more than them whilst listening to a radio commentary.

I will ask someone who went how we played.

Live from Nottingham. We were poor first half but much improved second half and held on well at the end. I am too short to see over other's heads so have yet to see the goals!!! :celebrate:

Just on way home from game, we were equally as shocking as Brum away for the first half. Forest were by far the better team. Second half we were the better team but we all agree, 3 of us here, we couldn't have complained at a draw. We played well for about 25 mins of second half and luckily got our two goals then but still struggled to kill the game off.

Diss you are moron, Ditherans did exactly was he paid his obscene wages for - putting a shift in and scoring a goal if a chance comes his way. I wonder what his shots to goals ratio actually is?

How's the armchair Diss?

Thanks Sminky. Nice to hear from someone at the game.
Could you assess dorrans overall performance today ?

Binner post code predictable person.
I support a team by going to at least 30 games season.
I criticise because I want them to succeed and do not sit back and accept average.. bit like I do not accept average design. My opinions are based on watching games. they may vary from others who attend and I pay no attention to people who do not go at all and ring in canary call having a pop at people who do. Bit like this forum and predictable wind up merchants . I despise predictability and you posting on her today
fits that exactly.
I find it easy to work 15 hours a day and still have 2 hours spare for football.

northern yellow - 17/9/2016 17:36

Just on way home from game, we were equally as shocking as Brum away for the first half. Forest were by far the better team. Second half we were the better team but we all agree, 3 of us here, we couldn't have complained at a draw. We played well for about 25 mins of second half and luckily got our two goals then but still struggled to kill the game off.

Diss you are moron, Ditherans did exactly was he paid his obscene wages for - putting a shift in and scoring a goal if a chance comes his way. I wonder what his shots to goals ratio actually is?

How's the armchair Diss?

Thanks for report Northern.
Just been texted by 3 others who went and they agree with you
Oddly enough canary callers who sat at home stuck to armchair had a different opinion but they know so much more.
:idiot:

DG, you make some valid points, however I also despise predictability which is exactly what you spout in 99% of your posts so try to count to 10 next time you respond. Contradiction is as bad as predictability matey! COYY

Northern. I suggest you stop going to games so you can learn more about football. That way you can have a better opinion based on listening to someone else commenting on the games.
I would also suggest you disagree with 25000 fans and be pleased that we signed turner and whittaker and not be upset with not having an alternative to Jerome so when he is injured a lone striker role is played by
a totally out of form attacking midfielder.

Diss flyer - 17/9/2016 17:49

DG, you make some valid points, however I also despise predictability which is exactly what you spout in 99% of your posts so try to count to 10 next time you respond. Contradiction is as bad as predictability matey! COYY

Thanks for reading all my posts.

I was at the game - Apart from the goal, didn't do much of any note. Wes was class, now he is a player that you notice in games as he does it consistently. Dithers did what he does, put in an average display but actually managed to get a shot on target!. Lets not get too carried away!

Drayton Green - 17/9/2016 17:51

Diss flyer - 17/9/2016 17:49

Thanks for reading all my posts.

:funny:

FFS I have been dragged into a primary school discussion when I should be designing a school project !
I suppose another 5 minutes will not be too much of a delay.

Robins talked sense in terms of an overall assessment from an ex pro
who like you does not watch norwich play very much.
He said jerome does not score enough goals. He said jerome does not position himself for crosses properly. He said the defence played well and battled. He also made a few other general comments.
I can only base my comments on the 4 home games I have seen and agree with him in terms of the dilemma of jerome not hitting target but
the defence were very cagey over last 2 home games and I was worried but they appeared to see out the game well today in final stages.
Different game different performance.

Ex pros can make sense about such things but when it comes down to saying if a team played well or not so well, all fans watching can have an opinion. I did not go so cannot say.