Team v Fleetwood | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team v Fleetwood

Your analysis is usually excellent Steve. The best on this board imo.

However, you are often very biased in how you see fouls by us/the oppos and refs almost invariably being "against" us. I can only remember one occasion when you've admitted to a decision in our favour, the soft pen v Wycombe last season. Such a rare event that I specifically remember it.

Only my hysterically one eyed brother in law - Millwall fan of course - is worse. Living where I do, I know of large numbers of Millwall fans who believe they are constantly unfairly treated. Hence my Millwall reference. Just teasing Steve.

UTG.

I think its a disgrace. Those Northern bods aught to be made to carry a hand bell when they come down to civilisation. Ring it all the time shouting, "Unclean, unclean!"

I think its a disgrace. Those Northern bods aught to be made to carry a hand bell when they come down to civilisation. Ring it all the time shouting, "Unclean, unclean!"

Common sense surely Bert nothing about where they come from other than a tier three area

I know what you mean Sturdy. Do you rember the days when we could just say / write things without worrying about others seeing a potential sub text?

Please, please let's get back to those days. To paraphrase Voltaire 'I may not agree with what say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it'.

Do you really think that my comment was serious? I thought tier 3 was something to do with wedding cakes..

With the exception of Andy Burnham, Nawverners don`t take regional offence or worry about how their accents sound. But it`s common knowledge up here that, in the sarf, "Tier 3" is someone incapable of crying.....

Sorry Bert, paranoid about being classed as regional

No problem. I don't have anything against Northerners, I used to work up there. Lombard Street, Cavendish Square, Oxford Street.

Reminds me of the old story of Dover Supporters calling Torquay "Dirty Northern Bastards" without realising that Dover is more Northerly than Torquay.

No problem. I don't have anything against Northerners, I used to work up there. Lombard Street, Cavendish Square, Oxford Street.

Reminds me of the old story of Dover Supporters calling Torquay "Dirty Northern Bastards" without realising that Dover is more Northerly than Torquay.

Some of our fans` geography is nearly as bad. Lost count of the number of times I have journeyed south to watch GFC at an away venue in the midlands, or south midlands and heard the dirty northern songs. But the Dover at Torquay story does take the biscuit.

Some of our fans` geography is nearly as bad. Lost count of the number of times I have journeyed south to watch GFC at an away venue in the midlands, or south midlands and heard the dirty northern songs. But the Dover at Torquay story does take the biscuit.
Anything the other side of the Thames is north, there is even a sign as you go through the tunnel that says "North"

Having driven through many Northern Towns and Cities, I always seem to be able find a London road, I've never noticed a Newcastle road, or Manchester road when driving down south.
Proof that even Northern folk like to head south.