Team v Exeter | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team v Exeter

Very poor half from MacDonald, Maghoma and stupid error from Bonham.

Need to get MacDonald off at Robertson on to start the second. Unfortunate there`s no Medley to take over from Maghoma. Poor from Gills, who need to work harder.
I thought McDonald was doing okay, Maghoma is awful.

Good test of this squads attitude and mettle now.

Roll over meekly or grab the game by the scruff and turn this around ?

We might learn something this afternoon other than Jackson and Maghoma are not league one standard.

Bloody hell, at 1-0 up I went out to the kitchen to help the Mrs finish getting lunch ready, came back 15 minutes later and it was 1-3. What the hell happened?

Bloody hell, at 1-0 up I went out to the kitchen to help the Mrs finish getting lunch ready, came back 15 minutes later and it was 1-3. What the hell happened?
They scored three good goals.
That’s what happened.
Our defence didn’t help themselves but in reality, it was three good finishes

Was he unsighted when he passed the ball straight to their striker when seemingly under no pressure at all?
That was his mistake but there was about a dozen more Exeter touches before the ball hit the net.
It wasn’t all on him.

Aimless 2nd half so far. Game drifting away at the moment. Just hope Graham can save us. Don't see anyone else doing anything.

Was he unsighted when he passed the ball straight to their striker when seemingly under no pressure at all?
As I said, the clearance straight to their guy was awful.
When Randall took his shot I think Bonham had defenders in front of him, therefore was unsighted.

I know many of you dont like me criticising our revered No 3, but where are all the goals coming from?? his area; and just like the Charlton goal he's 5+ yards off his man ; he is an average centre-back but surely we saw enough at left back 2 seasons ago never to let him play there