Team v Derby | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team v Derby

As DG said earlier, Swansea with their 20 goal negative can be forgotten and if Brenford were to drop points Saturday afternoon then we will be effectively promoted before our next game.

Even if Brentford drop points next week, we still need to win in order to win The Championship.

Teams that are promoted as Champions tend to last longer in the top flight. This encourages our target players to sign with us rather than go to somewhere that will give them a seat on the bench, if they are lucky.

We are a stronger, more rounded team than when we were promoted last time. We are also financially more sound than last time round despite Covid.

Maybe not mid table but close and with ba platform to build fore a lengthy stay.

Go up this week and SW needs to get cracking.
He is due a good window as failed miserably 2 years ago.
Example, still paying Drimic to do nothing.

First job .... get rid of the deadwood , the injury prone and those who won’t hack it in the Prem ......Vrancic , Steiperman , Rupp, Zimmerman ,Nyland , Byram ,McGovern and McClean come to mind

First job .... get rid of the deadwood , the injury prone and those who won’t hack it in the Prem ......Vrancic , Steiperman , Rupp, Zimmerman ,Nyland , Byram ,McGovern and McClean come to mind
I agree but I bet all of these (unless vrancic decides he wants to move on on a free) will be in our prem squad come the start of season.

Sadly true.
WE will again be in a position where DF brings on subs in 84 th minute as he will not have anybody to bring on to change the game.

One of the builders I work with regularly and always recommend me went to look at a job and it turned out to be Byrams house but they already had the drawings completed so unfortunately I will not be working with him.