Team v Burnley

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
Ramsdale
Basham Egan Stevens
Baldock Ampadu Fleck Osborn
McGoldrick
Burke Brewster

And let's actually have the forwards play as forwards.

Ramsdale

Baldock Bash Egan Stevens

Bogle Ampadu Fleck

Moose Brewster Burke

4-3-3 for me. It looks more secure at the back and allows us to play Bogle making for a better right side. As there will be plenty of hoofball we have pace in abundance up front. It means we don’t have to play Robinson as well !.

Ramsdale

Bogle Ampadu Fleck

Moose Brewster Burke

4-3-3 for me. It looks more secure at the back and allows us to play Bogle making for a better right side. As there will be plenty of hoofball we have pace in abundance up front. It means we don’t have to play Robinson as well !.

That might be preferable to mine actually.

Just might be a stretch to imagine Wilder going to a back 4. It's took him 2 seasons to play 3 forwards, probably take him another 2 to play 4 at the back.....

Ramsdale

Bogle Ampadu Fleck

Moose Brewster Burke

this all day long for me,brewster up ya work rate and spark,and itll help no end. or just put didzy in for brewster actually

Ramsdale

Bogle Ampadu Fleck

Moose Brewster Burke

Ampadu is way too lightweight to play that role. Burnley would absolutely steamroller him.
Moose played 15 mins on Saturday. That's him until Feb.

Ampadu is way too lightweight to play that role. Burnley would absolutely steamroller him.
Moose played 15 mins on Saturday. That's him until Feb.

Agreed Ampadu not fit for purpose.....doesn't do enough going forwards or defensively... cant remember him making one decent pass all season....but then that's true for all our midfield

Agreed Ampadu not fit for purpose.....doesn't do enough going forwards or defensively... cant remember him making one decent pass all season....but then that's true for all our midfield
Norwood is terrible, Osborn headless chicken who loses the ball and gives free kicks away far too often, Lundstram do I have to say more ?. In short he is the best of a very bad bunch.
Unless anyone thinks we could play McGoldrick in a midfield 3 ?.

Norwood is terrible, Osborn headless chicken who loses the ball and gives free kicks away far too often, Lundstram do I have to say more ?. In short he is the best of a very bad bunch.
Unless anyone thinks we could play McGoldrick in a midfield 3 ?.

Not for me - gives the ball away too much - drives me potty.
So that leaves Fleck who isn't giving 100% IMHO and Bogle who isn't in favour. Anyone else??

Burnley's the game amongst all others I'd trust Jags in. We're treading water at LCB until January so doesn't really matter what we do at LCB, it's killed us.

Our midfield's in a mess, made up of players woefully out of form, injured or who don't want to be here.

With no great confidence the 8-1-1 I'd go for is.

Rammers
George, Bash, Egan, Jags, Osborn
Bogle, Ampadu, Fleck
Didzy
McBurnie

If not Ampadu who else there are all shite ?.

We won't play 3 up top at Burnley. Probably just one with Didzy off him and we won't go 4 at the back. Wilder is adamant the system is sound it's the players not doing it. If we set up as per I'm ok with Ampadu in Norwood s role only because the alternative is Norwood and he appears to be gone.
I'd probably go Fleck and Bogle only because the alternative s are worse. Is Lundstram available? If he is Wilder will play him.

Ampadu seems a capable player but I cannot see why he's so highly rated.

He seems a very long way away from challenging for a place at Chelsea.

Think he's struggling at the deep end in our shite team. He looked good for Leipzig in the middle of a back 3.