Team v bristol | Page 12 | Vital Football

Team v bristol

That was an excellent win against what was a very good Bristol City side - fair play to them, they went at us all game and it made for a top top match. But agree with YB, second half we were magnificent and could’ve scored more than 3!

Now hopefully QPR do us a favour midweek...

Bristol are one of the best teams I have seen at Carrow Road this season.
Great second half but it was in the balance for a lot of the time and although we missed good chances to get a fourth we looked comfortable at the end.

One thing about not seeing or hearing the game and relying on text feeds. They all went awol in the second half for long periods and in the closing stages so I work on no news is good news, whilst still feeling very nervous. Full time arrives in various stages at various times elsewhere - at least on here its instant

As has been said before although not this season "A game of two halves"

I felt throughout though that we would go on to win as indeed we did, our never say die attitude that runs through the team is exhilarating as is our brand of football.
As a team we have often had 2 maybe 3 outstanding players in the team, now we seem to have 7 or 8 a superb ratio.

Krul`s save when he dived low to his left to turn the shot around the post was brilliant, it would actually have hit the post but would then have rebounded back into play with the possibility of a Bristol player putting in into the net, great kudos to our Tim for that save.

The NCFC bandwagon keeps on rolling along, we can all feel very proud.
I will be amongst the 3000 of us at Millwall next Saturday, I bet its a different result to the last time I was there ( Did I mention Russell Martin) OTBC

Great support FFL .... Millwall is now sold out and we’ve got both tiers to cheer the boys on .

Rotherham away sold out in a day ... luckily I got 4 tickets for our party for this one , so it will be another packed out away stand !:wahey:

Thank you.

I am not ill but have a procedure on Friday afternoon before so not wise to make a train journey and have a tiring 16 hour day so soon after the anesthetic.

Can you believe this!

Bristol City paid us 1m for Marley Watkins...That`s roughly in total what we paid for...Krul, Aarons, Zimmerman, Godfrey, Lewis, Trybull, Vrancic, McClean, Cantwell and Pukki Combined.