Team v bristol | Vital Football

Team v bristol

As good a team we can field. Got a feeling he might not throw Leitner back in from the start until after this game though. This game will be as difficult as Leeds away and we need 100% for 100% of the game to get anything from it.

Stiepermann was doubtful at the beginning of the week and he had a scan but in the last few days, he has been able to train. After the Preston game, he had a small tear.

Leitner could start but probably not going to happen after 3 months out. Klose had a full weeks training and is ready.

No other new injury concerns.

Good news then

Tettey is already back on the training pitch, not in team training but doing a lot of running. He will join us Sunday after the game or next week. He should be available for Millwall

Vrancic has already taken part in team training and is back in contention for tomorrow

So Vrancic is back and so is Leitner. Do we stick with the same side that beat a very poor Bolton or do we throw one of those two in for McLean?

So nearly a fully fit squad except for Morris, Thompson and Tettey (who is back but not fit for tomorrow)

For me the only decision is who plays alongside Trybull in midfield - if he is fit, I would go with Vrancic as he was on excellent form two weeks ago and I am not sure Leitner is fully fit yet. Otherwise same team as has been so good recently for me, no reason to change it