Team v Bristol city | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team v Bristol city

Good point under the circumstances, but I am worried about the amount of goals we are now conceding, and how we are having to battle back from losing positions to gain something from games

Last edited:
Think I may apply for the job of asking stupid questions.
I could ask ' So Daniel you are winning and drawing games, second in league, 5 clear of third place. How do you feel about that ? '

Think I may apply for the job of asking stupid questions.
I could ask ' So Daniel you are winning and drawing games, second in league, 5 clear of third place. How do you feel about that ? '
My favourite one there was - ‘You went in at half time with a draw, were you disappointed to concede that goal?’.

Good point under the circumstances, but I am worried about the amount of goals we are now conceding, and how we are having to battle back from losing positions to gain something from games

I think it’s a case of losing a few few key players and teams having figured us out a little. Leitner really is key for us I feel and obviously losing Klose has had an impact.

Especially if 5 of our 11 were ill it also doesn't help when your two central midfielders play shite because as soon as you lose the battle in midfield you are on a real thin rope.

I think maybe freshen it up with Rhodes, Hernandez, Leitner, Hanley.