Team v Bournemouth | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team v Bournemouth

We played so well didn't we but just couldn't put away the 10 great chances we had. Rhodes and Srbeny at the end....criminal to miss.

Wednesday on Saturday if we play like that we will win but we will need to score those chances

Agreed yb. If they are serious about going up then go and get a new forward spend some money.

We were very good tonight just couldnt finish.

Great to see pukki back he looked sharp. He will be the front man on weekend.

Russell Martin was supporting the team tonight....he can't stay away.

Agreed need to upgrade the strikers in January
Sir Benny had more than enough chances to impress,enough is enough
Rhodes is he doing enough for us ?i don’t think so
And pukki huge fan but just how long can he sustain top form ?

Great to be reading this...inspiring!

There were a few things in this defeat that I noted, which I think are worthy of our attention. The first, is that this supposedly “second string” Canary side were barely indistinguishable from the “first team” in how they played the match. The ethos of how to play the game was exactly the same, as you’d expect.
The idea is that if any player is unavailable through injury or suspension then his replacement can come in seamlessly. Obviously, that hasn’t always been the case in previous seasons but no-one can argue that Daniel Farke’s footballing philosophy isn’t filtering through the squad and the club in general. That the youngsters play this way is important too, so that when they make the first team squad, there’s no difference in what they are asked to do.