Team v Bolton | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team v Bolton

PUKKI PARTY !!! Absolute madness in the good old Snakepit again today and I was right in thick of the mayhem as we all went wild ! What a moment !!!!!

Teemu Pukki baby, Teemu Pukki oh oh oh oh !!!!

This time last season I was suffering watching the shit Jerome and his one pathetic goal

Got invited for a corporate day at CR today with lunch at Delia’s and then a seat in the South Stand in the padded yellow seats - very nice too. It went absolutely mental around us when Pukki scored. The gap to third is now six points and that’s now the thing to keep in mind, I’d say. Having got into this position, we need to make promotion happen.
I thought Ben Godfrey did really well considering that he had 12 minutes notice to play, barely put a foot wrong, the better of the two centre backs today.
Cantwell was excellent again and what can you say about Pukki? Missed a great chance by taking too long but when it mattered, he spanked the winner. A quiet game by his standards but that’s what all the best strikers do. Take those big, important chances.
Have a great weekend, all.

Godfrey like the other younger players need to work on the use of their weaker foot, in Godfrey's case his left foot. Other than that he played well.

My one wish this footy weekend was that we would remain top of the Championship on my 58th birthday weekend. It was a close call but thanks to Pukki Baby we have. Well done lads and thank you! Cheers!! ???

Mrs Rex and I were late to the match because we had to wait while a man measured our worktops. We heard the first goal on RN on the way to the ground.

So glad we made the effort; it was a real rollercoaster of a match. We need to do something about our defence; too many silly mistakes but our finishing is sublime.

It would be nice to win by 3 or 4 and have a comfortable end to the game , but this way it’s more exciting . Got a belting view of Pukki goal, before I disappeared under a pile of delirious fans !