Team v Bolton | Vital Football

Team v Bolton

I had actually forgotten about him. Add to Naismith and Nelson, what a lot of expenditure and wages have been wasted on players who have played only a few games for lots of money :eek!:

Bolton players apparently haven't been paid their wages since October.

Remi and yanic will be wanting to come back. Remi if Bolton can't buy will leave on a free and I'm guessing yanic still has a year left so another loan or just release as we never able to sell the unwanted ones.

So DF has confirmed that Leitner will miss tomorrow and the injury is worse than first thought. DF even said he is surprised that Leitner is still not able to play.

Hernandez has made a recovery and is back in for tomorrow.

DF said that a few of the others have knocks but are all okay to take part.

DF has confirmed that McLean will train with the u23 next week and look to play with them against Wolfsburg next Thursday.

Thompson is back running and should be back within 2 weeks.

DF said that it won't be easy to get back into this side for the players who have been out injured.

I'd say that DF will go with the same side

DF said that Krul has been top quality so far. I don't agree with him but what is he going to say 'Krul has made mistakes and can't seem to hold the ball.'

'We are really pleased with Tim's [Krul] performances. He was a bit rusty at the start but that was normal as he hasn't played a lot over recent seasons. He has played some really good games recently. He has high standards and was self-critical about the goal last week. But he is of high-class

Apparently some Bolton players are refusing to play tomorrow because of no pay.. don't know if it is true.

Would you guys go with the same team? Anyone tempted to throw in Hernandez or Rhodes?

The team top of the Championship after 21 games has gone on to be promoted in each of the last ten seasons.

Former Canary Gary O'Neil is on Boltons bench. City Loanees Remi Matthews and Yanic Wildshut cant play against their parent club.

Late change to the City starting line-up Timm Klose out and Ben Godfrey set to start in the centre of the Canaries' defence.