Team v Barnsley | Page 6 | Vital Football

Team v Barnsley

Like qpr we switched off at the end and got away with it twice.

Cantwell had so many chances.

Made hard work of it but we`ll take the 3 points..had Farke brought on Plachetta and Hugill 15 minutes earlier though.........
Yes he should have, always leaves subs way too late.
Cantwell needs to work on his shooting and we still get zero from aarons crossing, he simply cant put a good ball in, ever. Cant keep scrapping results, will catch us out in the long run surely!?

Yes he should have, always leaves subs way too late.
Cantwell needs to work on his shooting and we still get zero from aarons crossing, he simply cant put a good ball in, ever. Cant keep scrapping results, will catch us out in the long run surely!?

Aarons has really gone off his game..3 on the trot.

We had so many chances to kill off the game, out finishing is still horrendous, our shots to goal ratio i think is worst in the lge which is staggering. We cant keep relying on 1 piece of class each game to take 3pts

We were unlucky v flat packers and lucky v barnsley at the end.

I went to Cardiff game and when we get a second we can comfortably see the game out. We should have had at least 4 today.

Us fans cannot cope with 2 games a week clinging on.

Funny isn't it? We all see the same game and manage not to see the same thing.

For me, Cantwell had a poor game; he had flashes of brilliance as he is a very talented player but lost the ball at key moments and kept falling over. He finished his run, which was fabulous, by turning round and losing the ball instead of shooting.

Funny isn't it? We all see the same game and manage not to see the same thing.

For me, Cantwell had a poor game; he had flashes of brilliance as he is a very talented player but lost the ball at key moments and kept falling over. He finished his run, which was fabulous, by turning round and losing the ball instead of shooting.

That's exactly what I saw

Bernie on RN is a man with good observations.

We have money and should be looking at getting 2 really good players in
and not selling.