Team news | Page 7 | Vital Football

Team news

Piss poor.

Losing to low hull and after being two goals up.

RN saying just such a weird performance because at 1-3 the Norwich before would have been solid at the back but today it looks like they have no idea what they were meant to do

Summer has to be a sort out job expect more bonds being set up to sign new players because on that we need a few new players.

With out Gunn and maddison we would be in a real mess.

Barnsley it will be 5-4-1 again as Zimmermann should be fit again. Let's get Edwards involved too.

We will be down there fighting against relegation next season from what I see in front of my eyes .

There were too many wetting their pants over managing to avoid defeat by 7 seconds to a shit Ipswich side to see how dreadful we are

Some fans will probably call up saying it's bad but not end of the world as we safe and at least we scored 3.

If anyone is positive after that then I'll be shocked.

Is oli actually playing upfront anymore? Dies Watkins do anything? Why does DF wait so long to change it?

You'd think after late goals at Ipswich and wolves we'd go on to next games against poor forest and Bolton on a high but no. That's down to DF motivating. I really don't think the jokes about players not coming in during snow was a bit stupid.

It seems to be a thing where we do well for a short spell the go shit the okay then shit. I can't see us winning on Tuesday and then I see draws at home again.

Terrible but fuck Norwich I'm not letting them ruin my holiday

If Rab was in charge fans would be calling for his head after this shit.
Instead fans think DF will turn this crap around next season without Gunn, Maddison
and Reed who start regularly.