Team news | Vital Football

Team news

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So df starts by saying that he doesn’t want to talk about Oliveira anymore. He says ‘I think we have talked about him most of the season.’ He says that in his current form he would be dropped in any other side. He said that oil is a good player but he has a bad temper. DF said ‘I repeat I love Nelson...as a player’

We have another player that df wants to be careful with. He says Hernandez still isn’t 100% and df will watch how much of a load he puts on him.

Oil is available but df doesn’t think he’ll start he might not even be on the bench.....so you’d hope we’d have another forward on the bench then...doubtful.

Jarvis our for another week after a muscle injury. Stiepermann on his way back to fitness but not ready yet.

Zimmerman and Maddison both have a sickness bug. Zimmerman defo out and will not travel. Maddison 50/50. He will travel.

Pinto back in training but will not start as been out for 6 weeks...strange that it’s taken so long to get fit (I know he became a father but still).

Df says he expects a high intensity game tomorrow and will look to shut them out. He expects the same against Barnsley too. He says two teams really struggling will bring lots of challenges to us.

Surely these are two games we are expecting to win

Watkins also spoke and he said that the season hasn’t gone at all how he expected and it’s been difficult and at times very frustrating.

He says personally it’s been a real low point in his career and has struggled. He says that he has been doubted by people this season but will hopefully prove people wrong.

So

Out

Zimmerman
Stiepermann
Jarvis
Thompson
Trybull

Df to go

Gunn

Reed
Klose
Hanley
Lewis

Leitner
Tettey

Murphy
Maddison
Hernandez

Srbeny

I’d go

Gunn

Klose
Raggett
Hanley

Reed
Lewis

Tettey
Leitner

Hernandez
Maddison
Murphy

Srbeny

Subs

McGovern - Pinto - Edwards - Oli - Watkins - vrancic - Husband

I think we might start seeing Edwards popping onto the bench soon. Will Tettey be able to play tomorrow and Tuesday?

I don’t think that srbeny is able to do the lone striker role but at this moment we can’t do much else.

Maybe get Edwards or Maddison further forward and play them off him

The policy of not buying the decent strikers that we need is now costing us ( How long were all screaming on here for the strikers to be bought ?)

Srbeny has been put in a difficult situation . He needs time to adjust to life here , now he has had the responsibility of scoring the goals thrust upon him far too early

He is in the squad and will travel to Hull

Daniel Farke confirmed Oliveira will travel and is available after he was left out for what the head coach cited earlier in the week was a drop in his standards at training.

“To be honest I don’t want to speak about Nelson any more,” he said. “I got the feeling nearly half the season we have spent talking about him.

“The topic is ended. Yes, he will be in the squad and he will travel. He is not injured, he is available".

“In general, you all know I love him and I am fully convinced of his potential. We all know he is an emotional guy who can sometimes create a special moment on the pitch but also when he is annoyed about a situation he can not be cool in his head.

I'm in Rutland this weekend so will probably miss the game.

I'm going to be in peak district next week so will probably miss midweek game too