Team news Vs Stoke | Page 11 | Vital Football

Team news Vs Stoke

great 3 points but a worry how we fell to bits when Emi went off.

very silly from emi.

So we know that we will now be without Emi and Krul for next game. more GKs on the bench for next one.

It might have to be Leitner and Drmic coming back in.

The way things are going DF can't afford to have empty seats on the bench.

If not (and I would prefer no Drmic) then get u23s on there

With all these injuries and suspension one or two of the youngsters will get gane time as DF can't go the whole match just throwing vrancic and Zimmermann on.

i’ve just calmed down ! What a game . Couldn’t post on here as I have to use my i pad for i-follow ! Emi is an idiot... he’s done this before and isn’t learning ! I thought Steips had a better game once his head had been sorted out !

i’ve just calmed down ! What a game . Couldn’t post on here as I have to use my i pad for i-follow ! Emi is an idiot... he’s done this before and isn’t learning ! I thought Steips had a better game once his head had been sorted out !
Emi has to learn to control his temper. He got fouled and no free kick the instantly went in hard then a few minutes later high foot. Could have cost us 3 points and now out for 1 game or is two yellow a more than that..
Placheta to replace him next game. Others to step up like Martin did tonight.

I liked how DF swapped the formation for last 5 minutes having gibson-hanley-zimmermann as a three, and packing midfield with skipp-vrancic-tettey-sorensen-aarons. It threw stoke off and then swapped back to 5 at the back.