Team for tomorrow | Vital Football

Team for tomorrow

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
Bored of covid, brexit and besides the footy has started to get interesting.

Think we need to play our best team and let the sheep worry about us

Sambaz

Christie fig joe ribz

Garner cafu/yates

Knocks krov sammy

Murray/grabz

Most pick themselves. Yates/cafu is a tough one. Maybe start with one and give the other a go if we need a kick

Heard that ameobi is fit again otherwise id give mighten a nod over freeman.

Murray has done well since he came but can he do 2 games in four days? If he can he starts, if he cant then it grabz then LT for me.

Bored of covid, brexit and besides the footy has started to get interesting.

Think we need to play our best team and let the sheep worry about us

Sambaz

Christie fig joe ribz

Garner cafu/yates

Knocks krov sammy

Murray/grabz

Most pick themselves. Yates/cafu is a tough one. Maybe start with one and give the other a go if we need a kick

Heard that ameobi is fit again otherwise id give mighten a nod over freeman.

Murray has done well since he came but can he do 2 games in four days? If he can he starts, if he cant then it grabz then LT for me.
I'd definitely go with Yates & Garner as the 2 holding in midfield. Up front be a bit surprised if Murray can manage a 3rd game in 6 days, but suppose he might do an hour then send Taylor on, otherwise as you say most pick themselves

Not much wrong with the team that played the other night. - other than Freeman - I just don't see what he brings to the team. I would bring Lolley back in - seem to remember him doing quite well at Derby last year.
Derby will try to play some football - I think it will be a good game between 2 of the inform teams in the league

If McKenna weren’t made of biscuits he would be perfect for tomorrow.

Garner and Yates in the middle for me and then Lolley, Krov and Knockaert ahead with Freeman and Mighten ready to come on if needed. Murray or Grabban up front swapping out when the starter gets tired.

Not sure what people see in Ameobi this season. Because i'm not seeing it
I see that he is a better option than Lolley, Mighten, and Freeman in this position right now.
Just ahead of Mighten, but if Lolley could get some sense of form back then he would be my choice. Freeman should never start a game for us unless 3 of our 5 wingers are injured

If Ameobi is on it he is a useful player, he's still chipped in with goals and assists this season better than lolley and Freeman so far. I'd start Taylor he looked up for it Tuesday, Murray to come on last 20. Hope Riberio is back Bongs one of those that makes me uneasy when ever the ball is near him, Garner and Yates could be good though.

I see that he is a better option than Lolley, Mighten, and Freeman in this position right now.
Just ahead of Mighten, but if Lolley could get some sense of form back then he would be my choice. Freeman should never start a game for us unless 3 of our 5 wingers are injured

A fit and in form freeman gets in imo but he isnt any of those atm.
Being the slippery sheep id start with experience and as you say sammy just ahead of alex

No fans to wind it up so hope everyone keeps their head. We dont have anything other than safety to play for so would be nice if the players can raise themselves.