Dunkley
Robinson

Massey
Evans
Williams
Lowe/Jacobs

Lang
Moore

Give Morsy 20 minutes if fit, a good incentive for the Leeds game for some, Windass and Naismith selling programmes on't Duggie Bridge.

Last edited:
Gelhardt is injured, possibly long-term with a hamstring problem. Fox won’t play against Stoke, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he missed the Leeds game after Cook said he’s dealing with a back issue.

Gelhardt is injured, possibly long-term with a hamstring problem. Fox won’t play against Stoke, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he missed the Leeds game after Cook said he’s dealing with a back issue.

Just been informed of the injuries bro, so changed the team accordingly.

That's Morsy and now Geldhart with hamstrings already. What is going on these days?
Pilkington and Fox out is just as expected. Pair of crocks.

For Stoke:

Jones

Sterling Mulgrew Dunks Pearce

Williams Weir

Roberts Bright Lowe

Lang

-----------------------------------------

For Leeds:

Marshall

Byrne Kipre Dunks Robinson

Evans Morsy

Massey Windass Lowe

Moore

That is exactly what i meant and feared Cook would do in another thread, making wholesale changes twice in a few days for the hell of it is bloody madness man.
The changes are supposed to be a rocket up the arse for the slackers not for them to have a night off.

That is exactly what i meant and feared Cook would do in another thread, making wholesale changes twice in a few days for the hell of it is bloody madness man.
The changes are supposed to be a rocket up the arse for the slackers not for them to have a night off.

Norm ....... Bro .......... in the immortal words of Stan Boardman ........Calm down, calm down !

Getting wound up about speculation on the potential inconsistency of future selection isn't worth it pal.

That said ........ it is rather funny for the rest of us.
:halo:

Jones

Sterling
Mulgrew
Dunkley
Robinson

Naismith/Jacobs
Evans
Williams
Lowe/Massey

Lang/Enbokahare
Moore

Subs choice
Windass, Roberts, Marshall, Kipre, McLeod, Byrne, Pearce.
Injury list after 2 games.
Fox, Pilkington, Garner, Morsy, Geldhart
already FFS!

Last edited:
Jones

Sterling
Mulgrew
Dunkley
Robinson

Massey
Evans
Williams
Lowe/Jacobs

Lang
Moore

Give Morsy 20 minutes if fit, a good incentive for the Leeds game for some, Windass and Naismith selling programmes on't Duggie Bridge.

Nice team (y), except I would try and find some way to accommodate Windass for the Leeds game (maybe ahead of Lang?). Josh was one of our best players against Cardiff, and I think he could have a valuable role to play this season, if he can only add a little more consistency to his game.

For Stoke:

Jones

Sterling Mulgrew Dunks Pearce

Williams Weir

Roberts Bright Lowe

Lang

-----------------------------------------

For Leeds:

Marshall

Byrne Kipre Dunks Robinson

Evans Morsy

Massey Windass Lowe

Moore
Not far off but i would play Massey tonight as well 50/60 minutes

Slightly off topic....Pay on the gate tonight. £15

£15 is a bit much, we'll be lucky to get 3k on at that price, and you'll be stuck in the West Stand with the happy clappers, i hope for a decent game or you'll be asleep before half time, drink plenty black coffee if you're going in the West tonight.

So pre-season continues and common sense doesn't. That line up is giving Saturdays flops a night off. How the bloody hell do we accomadate all the players to be playing in position? Two right wingers FFS. Thing is if we had won on Saturday this same clownish pissing about would have occured.

Moore should be playing surely with Lowe on the right and Jacobs or Naismith on the left. Why is there not one of the two left backs playing?
Who on earth is in defensive mid with Williams. Why are we complicating things three games in?
Is Pearce injured? If so that's six out already after two games played. That just isn't right.

Not a bad post by yours truly after all,

I agree with you. Feels like a bit of joke to make 10 changes. How the hell can this bunch play as a team? They can’t and that’s probably why we are getting beaten