Team for Stevenage. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team for Stevenage.

I can see Rheady+Angol getting some late time Saturday presuming everything is going well. Big John gives it everything every week and it would be good to see what another fresh pairing can do at 60/65 minutes.

If anyone will know what his weaknesses are, it's DC.

I can see it now in the Sunday press headlines.

"Stevenage goalkeeper Farman saves two penalties and scores last minute winner from a corner in league 2 clash at Cecil Bank"

"Southgate showing interest in league 2 wonder keeper Farman."

Last edited:
Our loan signings are supposed to good players from Championship and League 1 clubs - maybe it's time to shake things up a bit and have a look at them as we've seen precious little of them yet.

I know we're not losing games, but we do seem to have lost that winning feeling a bit, so not surprised if we don't see a slightly fresher/different look to things. With that in mind I offer this:

Smith
Eardley/Bolger/Shackell/Toffolo
O'Connor/O'Hara
Roberts/Rowe/Andrade
Akinde

Lets get Freck and Bostwick fully fit and fully rested. Stevenage are not in good form, have issues with suspension and are not great away. Time for a convincing, feel-good home win.

UTI!!!!!

Our loan signings are supposed to good players from Championship and League 1 clubs - maybe it's time to shake things up a bit and have a look at them as we've seen precious little of them yet.

I know we're not losing games, but we do seem to have lost that winning feeling a bit, so not surprised if we don't see a slightly fresher/different look to things. With that in mind I offer this:

Smith
O'Connor/O'Hara
Roberts/Rowe/Andrade
Akinde

Lets get Freck and Bostwick fully fit and fully rested. Stevenage are not in good form, have issues with suspension and are not great away. Time for a convincing, feel-good home win.

UTI!!!!!

The new lads get a start and we all want to have a look at them.Looks an attacking formation and Pett plus Rhead as finishers?
Game at their place tight and we created very little by chances,conditions windy that day so could be close.

Smith
O'Connor/O'Hara
Roberts/Rowe/Andrade
Akinde

UTI!!!!!

I like the lineup and note that Eardley would be the only LCFC contracted player who featured for us last season.