Team for Saturday | Page 2 | Vital Football

Team for Saturday

thecorner - 30/4/2013 10:58

oh dear, two defeats and a very bad press article and people start hating the the french.

The french themselves are the cause. For example - Ben Arfa's laughing and larking around with Enrique after we were annihilated 0-6 sickened those that saw it.

I left Sissoko out as he needs a rest.QPR is the winnable game so i'd have him fired up for that.

I hope he doesnt go over his old notes,we could start like last season with Obertan on the wing.

poisoned_monkey - 30/4/2013 12:03

I left Sissoko out as he needs a rest.QPR is the winnable game so i'd have him fired up for that.

I hope he doesnt go over his old notes,we could start like last season with Obertan on the wing.

I actually called for Obertan on Saturday.

At least he runs around like a headless chicken whilst the rest just jog.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 30/4/2013 12:04

Away from home he's not a bad shout,least the crowd wont get on his back that much.

poisoned_monkey - 30/4/2013 12:08

Toon_NoMatterWot - 30/4/2013 12:04

Away from home he's not a bad shout,least the crowd wont get on his back that much.

We'll see what happens as most of us have us relegated but ultimately a new hero could be ready to be born on Tyneside.

It could be Tefal heed.

He could prove useful as he actually tries to run with the ball sometimes, might actually run the ball out instead of hoofing it, even if he does end up a blind alley. Even if we do go down, Obertan could still become a hero, he might be quite useful in the championship

pardew is about to make another huge mistake this weekend,his patter in the paper about bringing the players used to a relegation scrap into the team is about to fuck us up.

willo,simpson,shola back into the starting line up,and sticking with jonas,expect to see cisse on the right with shola up top and jonas at left back!

.......................Elliot
simpson...saylor......mbiwa.....haidara

benny.....sissoko....cabaye.....Jonas

.............cisse............goufran.....

just a thought but lets put these guys
in the positions they have played all there
lives.
if colo is fit I would have him in. I have lost
my love for tiote , and I am not really a Jonas
fan either so I would rather have marvoux if
he is fit

I think we need to do something in central defence - Taylor and Mbiwa look lost together. I don't fancy either of them up against an in-form Carroll. The only option I can think of - sadly - is Williamson. What about 3 centre backs in there? Plus some sandbags and a couple of skips?

A novel idea would be to play the players in their preferred position, and if Shola starts then we are fucked.

Not a lot of options for this and assuming everyone will give 110% i would go

Krul
Simpson Colocinni taylor Haidara
Sissoko
Cabaye Anita
Ben arfa Gouffran
Cisse

Taylor to help with carroll and sissoko sitting deep to watch the runs of nolan. 2 ball players in the middle and a bit of pace and skill on the wings. I would gladly take a point now

taffontyne - 29/4/2013 19:17

I think we need to do something in central defence - Taylor and Mbiwa look lost together. I don't fancy either of them up against an in-form Carroll. The only option I can think of - sadly - is Williamson. What about 3 centre backs in there? Plus some sandbags and a couple of skips?
we can't because simpson will be in with willo and that
just doesn't work well either. need colo back just to settle
the back line down. saylor and mbiwa both go for
everything leaving us exposed. even if we get colo back
and we set up well I think we will get beat BUT if we play
well and show some strength on the pitch it sets us up
with a little confidence going into the QPR game.

Really think my team is the best bet saturday and has tiote jonas and shola far away from the ground as possible

nufc_carl88 - 29/4/2013 19:37

Really think my team is the best bet saturday and has tiote jonas and shola far away from the ground as possible

krul has sold his house and moved though :83:

Aye i am afraid fatty Elliot will be in goal Carl unless there has been a miracle with Krul's injury.

nufc_carl88 - 30/4/2013 13:33

Not a lot of options for this and assuming everyone will give 110% i would go

Krul
Simpson Colocinni taylor Haidara
Sissoko
Cabaye Anita
Ben arfa Gouffran
Cisse

Taylor to help with carroll and sissoko sitting deep to watch the runs of nolan. 2 ball players in the middle and a bit of pace and skill on the wings. I would gladly take a point now

I would go along with this excepting Elliott to replace Krul as he's not fit. I wouldn't play Tiote as the daft **** is likely to get himself sent off. If we go down at least let's have a fucking go and not a meek surrender like at Villa a couple of years ago.