Team for Ipswich | Page 5 | Vital Football

Team for Ipswich

Lol, read the thread from start to finish ;) - I tried to copy / paste your comments re the ref into one post, but gave up after 3 (with 5 to go!).

Yeah he was fine. Just them decisions you moan about in the stadium and then after you take off your blue (or red tonight) tinted glasses view more fairly.

I didnt watch it. Just couldn't find the enthusiasm for it.

Good to hear that 2nd half was better.

This has been a tough run of games. It would be good to have a few games against those who are not fancied for promotion.

Sounds like we will have to dip into the free agent market for numbers if nothing else.

Now is the time for willock to show he can play a run of games. We can't afford to carry players in the squad.

First half we were a crock of sh!t. Second half we played probably the best we have all season. We need to play like we did the second half more. Akinde showed what he can do. I was dreading last night's game after recent performances, but feel quite positive for the rest if the season now 🙂

Personally I think Evans/Rayner will get us through this, we have some good players, but I think there’s a few with ability but not strength,

As for last nights game we deserved a point, bad first half but good solid second half, i personally think Ipswich will be a mid table side , with there supporters thinking they are super stars. We’ve played against better teams this season already.