Taylor? Williams? Wood? Who Was Your Millers Man Of The Match v Leeds? | Vital Football

Taylor? Williams? Wood? Who Was Your Millers Man Of The Match v Leeds?

I was impressed with Williams and Taylor.
I actually thought your best player was Ajayi , I was really impressed with him throughout.

I was a little worried for you this season after the opening day mauling at Brentford but I thought you looked decent on Saturday, especially in the first half after you had seen out our first 20 minutes. Very well organised, got men behind the ball and then hit us on the break. You could have quite easily have scored three in the first half.

First goal proved crucial and we got back to knocking the ball around after that.

Ajayi didn't do bad to say that's only the second time he's ever played in that position did he! I love wingers and do like Tayls and Willo a lot but they do tend to divide opinion. I thought both were excellent yesterday.

We could have scored three Dazza, but we didn't and that's our problem at the moment. Really got to take those chances this season when they come.

Leeds came out for the second half with intent to score and they did early on - even though there was a bit of a 'is it isn't it was it wasn't it' about it. From where I was sat I didn't know what the problem was and thought it was a goal from the minute it went over the line.

I do like Pablo Hernandez, Dazza, Roofe and Saiz. I've asked this elsewhere but do you think you can go up and if so stay up?

Had a little laugh when your Manager decided it was up to him to pick Joe Mattock up when he'd been fouled. And who were 'tweedle dee and tweedle dumb' who the Fourth Official had to keep man-handing back into the technical area?!

I wonder whether we can keep up the intensity of our play over 46 games in the championship. Hard to believe that ten of the eleven are the same players that were so bad last season.

If we went up, I am sure we would have the financial backing to keep us up.

I think we now have more people in the technical area than on the pitch. It is like something from the Keystone kops at times whilst Bielsa just sits on his bucket.

But in years to come when the name Bielsa is mentioned people will remember that bucket with fondness!

We also seem to have more backroom staff than playing staff. It's OK as long as everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet.