Taylor Loses FA Appeal | Vital Football

Taylor Loses FA Appeal

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Manager Steve Bruce has confirmed that Aston Villa will appeal the straight red card shown to Neil Taylor in today's game against Bolton Wanderers.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523640">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I genuinely think the club should report this incompetent excuse of a referee to the FA yet alone appeal the Taylor sending off.

sirdennis - 30/9/2017 19:23

Can De Laet play there ?

From what I have seen of him I hope so. He would be a good replacement.

To be honest, I haven't been overly impressed with Taylor and he looks average at best but then I have only seen him play from watching the TV! :17:

That referee is a disgrace. Should be sacked, someone at the FA needs to watch that game back. The decisions from where I was sat felt like he was using a random number generator to make the decision with odds Villa and evens Bolton.

Honestly, I've seen some shit refs down the Villa in my time but that is without doubt the craziest I have ever seen in my 30 years on this planet.

It was so bad it was (almost) funny.

I was shitting myself when they got into our box because he was the sort of ref who would've tried his best to give them a peno to even it up.

Never been one to bash refs week in, week out, their job isn't that easy.

This one though, was just ridiculously bad and agree with the above, he should be sacked.

Thomas Holte - 30/9/2017 19:34

sirdennis - 30/9/2017 19:23

Can De Laet play there ?

From what I have seen of him I hope so. He would be a good replacement.

To be honest, I haven't been overly impressed with Taylor and he looks average at best but then I have only seen him play from watching the TV! :17:

No he isn't very good "live" either just an average player . Mitch Clark looked good against Wigan considering he was a RB playing LB . He won't get a look in with Bruce though. I'd like to think that Red would be rescinded and the Ref demoted to the Sunday pub league

Silhillvilla - 30/9/2017 20:06

Who plays LB for the u23's ?

A lad called Borg played there against Brighton but he never played against the Baggies last night .
I don't think any of the under 23's are up to it except Clark . Another option is Bree or the Scottish Cafu .

Hutton was awful when he played left back the other night in the cup game. He positional sense was even worse than when he plays right back.

The ref is from Lancashire, bizarre as he could actually support Bolton.

I would say he was as bad for both teams though - outstandingly poor.

ASPINALL - 1/10/2017 07:32

The ref is from Lancashire, bizarre as he could actually support Bolton.

I would say he was as bad for both teams though - outstandingly poor.
I'd agree with that, he wasn't bent, he was incompetent. The lino on the Trinity Road side was dreadful as well.

For the Kodija Miss incident when he should of squared it, the initial ball through, Kodija looked at least 5 yards offside ?! Can anyone confirm or deny that

Silhillvilla - 1/10/2017 09:02

For the Kodija Miss incident when he should of squared it, the initial ball through, Kodija looked at least 5 yards offside ?! Can anyone confirm or deny that
That was my impression as well.