Taunzebe.... and friends! | Vital Football

Taunzebe.... and friends!

villahibs

Vital Youth Team
Obviously you guys see a lot more of him than I do but..... Deary me. Never in a million years is this lad a player.
As soon as the ball comes anywhere near him it’s a mistake waiting to happen.

As for Elmohamady, Taylor, Jedinak and Adomah.. they’re just not good enough.

Taylor and Elmohamady get in some decent positions but the final ball / decision is awful!
Adomah is much the same but now gets into decent positions less and less.

Jedinak... well what do you even say! I’m really not sure what he’s trying to do a lot of the time. Simple 6 yard passes...

In addition to this, Chester isn’t too far away from making the list either. We look so weak in positions you need real strength.

Forgive me if I’m wrong or offending anyone, this is just my opinion from afar.

Feel free to call me clueless and tell me how wrong I am!

Thought Tuanzebe did OK. He lacks experience but he's quick and gets to the ball when he needs to. Bottom line: he looks like a CB; Jedinak doesn't.

Today's back four was a definite improvement over previous weeks'. What was worrying was the number of set pieces being given away a bit further forwards. We were lucky they didn't have a Hourihane.

As regards the other players, with better coaching they wouldn't have to keep making decisions on the fly, which would help.

He has a contract saying he must play every game?? Surely not, that would be ridiculous.

Not sure it is contractual (although Liverpool seem to do this with their loanees) but Bruce has been quoted as telling AT that hew would play if he came back for the season.

Obviously you guys see a lot more of him than I do but..... Deary me. Never in a million years is this lad a player.
As soon as the ball comes anywhere near him it’s a mistake waiting to happen.

As for Elmohamady, Taylor, Jedinak and Adomah.. they’re just not good enough.

Taylor and Elmohamady get in some decent positions but the final ball / decision is awful!
Adomah is much the same but now gets into decent positions less and less.

Jedinak... well what do you even say! I’m really not sure what he’s trying to do a lot of the time. Simple 6 yard passes...

In addition to this, Chester isn’t too far away from making the list either. We look so weak in positions you need real strength.

Forgive me if I’m wrong or offending anyone, this is just my opinion from afar.

Feel free to call me clueless and tell me how wrong I am!

With regards to Chester villahibs, his game has suffered because of whom he has been playing next to all season, where he has had to try and cover the mistakes and none involvement of Jedinak.
Today, although not playing next to a player who didn't get involved, he still had to cover for positional errors.
I'm sure you can imagine that having to keep an eye out for his partners errors, will have a detrimental effect on his own performances.

Jedinak, well what can you say, he has a touch of the Gabby's, that is unable to hit water if he fell out of a boat in the middle of the Atlantic. My Gran can pass the ball better and she's been dead for 50 years.

Both Albert and Elmo seem incapable of playing to a decent standard for more than 45 minutes, normally when the opposition have become tired.

Taylor needs to see a psychiatrist, to help him get over the tackle and damage he did to Seamus Coleman. Who by the way is back playing again and suffering no bad after effects.

Thought Tuanzebe did OK. He lacks experience but he's quick and gets to the ball when he needs to. Bottom line: he looks like a CB; Jedinak doesn't.

Today's back four was a definite improvement over previous weeks'. What was worrying was the number of set pieces being given away a bit further forwards. We were lucky they didn't have a Hourihane.

As regards the other players, with better coaching they wouldn't have to keep making decisions on the fly, which would help.

Kind of agree with you McP, although I'd still prefer to see Hutton at leftback, until Taylor can get that tackle out of his mind, or move on. Elmo has got to be moved to rightback and Axel given a few games to settle into a partnership with Chester.
Agree the number of stupid fouls given in midfield should've had Blackburn out of sight by half time.

Tuanzebe has been injury ridden since joining. Also looked a fish out of water since joining. Plenty of others that offer more, disgraceful decision by Bruce to allow him to join on a seasons loan.

In the minority here but I don’t have a bad thing to say about Axel (at CB that is, he’s a crap RB). If he was our kid y’all would be saying how promising he is, but because he isn’t he’s never stood a chance. Only ever see the negative plays he’s made, never gets any credit for the positives.

I think we need to give Chester and Tuanzabe some time to form a partnership. Of course they should have done that already but we had to try and turn our 33 midfielder into a centre half 1st obviously. Taylor can't be anywhere near the 1st team. He's miles away from being anything useful at the moment. Hutton back to the left and elmo pm the right please.

I get it he's good because he's not Jedinak. Chester is having to play out of position the accommodate him.
If that was James Bree we'd be mullering the Lad and Bruce for playing him.
Oh no because he is Man Utd he's can come in and he must be good, FFs have you seem smalling and Co. If he was remotely good he'd be ousting one of his own clubs CB's.
A couple of cracking attempts at OG's at Blackburn though I'll give him that.
At least we can stop blaming Jedi now for the defence being pulled apart

Yes let's give him some games to get up to speed instead of one of our own or even giving Tommy a good run.
Yes give T a run so we can ship him back to Man U who can reap the reward whilst we start the hunt for a new CB and oh yes , start back again at square 1.

He needs time purely because him and Chester are the only centre backs at the club. It's not his fault our manager decided to pack off 2 other centre backs on loan. Bedeau isn't going to get a chance, Bree isn't a centre half and I don't know of any other centre halves in the academy set up but they won't get a go either. He's what we've got for now.

He needs time purely because him and Chester are the only centre backs at the club. It's not his fault our manager decided to pack off 2 other centre backs on loan. Bedeau isn't going to get a chance, Bree isn't a centre half and I don't know of any other centre halves in the academy set up but they won't get a go either. He's what we've got for now.

Yep. What's the point of having a go at Axel. There ain't no one else. Yes there is a case for our own youth but they could be worse. Can't say for definate they would be any better but we shouldn't be in this predicament should we Steve ?

He seems to be a poor decision maker and positionally him and Chester haven’t worked it out but he can make up for his errors with his pace.

I can’t work out if he’s terrible or has the potential to be a good player. John Stones used to be a poor defender but is now one of the most valuable around because he can play football.

Still raw, positionally better than Jedinak, quicker than Jedinak, tackling better than Jedinak, unconvincing in the air. Unlike Jedinak he may get better. No improvement on Elphick but all we've got.

Agreed about Elmo, Jedinak, Taylor and Adomah being average. The way we move the ball through defence and midfield is too slow, unimaginative and lacking in quality. Grealish needs to be further forward and release the ball qiucker.

Mid table without new ideas and improvement in supporting the striker(s).