Tattoo Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Tattoo Thread

Yeah, not sure anyone needed the exact details to be fair!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, looks a top tattoo, I know you aren't a tattoo fan, but you appreciate the art at least.

Details were asked for, I provided them and it's still not good enough for you baldy!

Yes, not into Tats personally, but the quality of that face and the Tat overall - I just have to applaud. That lass has a talent I don't have and I admire it.

If I give Charlie anymore promotion I'll be asking for a discount! PMSL

I keep looking to get more, but the older I get, the worst the investment is, as they won't last as long now :lol:

Bollocks, don't have the grim reaper emoticon anymore... :death:

I keep looking to get more, but the older I get, the worst the investment is, as they won't last as long now :lol:

Bollocks, don't have the grim reaper emoticon anymore... :death:

When has a Tat been an investment?

Can someone confuse a Doctor by having a heart on their elbow?

New tramp stamp. Had it yesterday.
Very sore on the chest. Especially around the nipple. I had to bite on my mask a few times.

Ha, just a little scratch that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice mate. Check out my chest tattoo on page 7, not trying to top trump you but... oh hang on a minute, i am 100% trying! Over a scar, and the sternum. We discussed whether to go over the nipple but decided against!!!!!

I have a lion design I want on my hand, whether I'll get the energy to bother or not, is another thing. Found a good place in Wolverhampton if I do.

My new tattoo at the top of Ben Nevis!
This one?
Yeah thats nice. Although was expecting a lion, lol.
Yeah i bet that stung. My god, i would dread to think what it would be like ON the nipple.
Whats the shop in wolverhampton? It a good one?
I had the lion at vivid ink. Nice place. Very nice artist. Top bloke he was.
And jesus two of the female artists. Jesus christ. I definately had something to stare at all day...... and got caught all day, lol

This one?
Yeah thats nice. Although was expecting a lion, lol.
Yeah i bet that stung. My god, i would dread to think what it would be like ON the nipple.
Whats the shop in wolverhampton? It a good one?
I had the lion at vivid ink. Nice place. Very nice artist. Top bloke he was.
And jesus two of the female artists. Jesus christ. I definately had something to stare at all day...... and got caught all day, lol

Yeah, mine was vivid ink mosely.

The tattooer went a bit 'funny' when going over the bone of the sternum, it was whirring somewhat... not the most pleasant, just no flesh there! lol

https://www.facebook.com/GUTATTOO.UK/

Here comes the itching stage.
My god, i feel like cutting the bloody thing out with a spoon. I hate this stage. Ten times worse than getting it done.
Even with moisturizer i just want to rip my own head off and shove it up the artists back side.

Here comes the itching stage.
My god, i feel like cutting the bloody thing out with a spoon. I hate this stage. Ten times worse than getting it done.
Even with moisturizer i just want to rip my own head off and shove it up the artists back side.

200w.gif

I am finally having my next tattoo on Friday 24th February at 10-30 am. It was the one I was going to get in 2020 however lockdown happened.

It's a 4 hour job. It's a fcuk you tattoo message because of what it is. Apparently alot of these were on 2019/early 2020. This is the one I'm having. Not all the sea and land.

It will be the woman, the flag and the mist coming off it. I'm having it on my calf on the left leg. Not enough room on my arm to have it

FB_IMG_1674646706765.jpg

Well, having assured me my money would be well spent on the one sleeve, the missus has decided it wasn't and had the first lazer removal thingy today because she now wants something completely different.

Who'd have fucking thought it eh. Not like I said this....oh yeah I'm a bloke and she's right when she's wrong and wrong when she's right and I just have to accept it because even when I'm right, I'm saying the wrong thing on a good day.

Why couldn't I be gay?

Well, having assured me my money would be well spent on the one sleeve, the missus has decided it wasn't and had the first lazer removal thingy today because she now wants something completely different.

Who'd have fucking thought it eh. Not like I said this....oh yeah I'm a bloke and she's right when she's wrong and wrong when she's right and I just have to accept it because even when I'm right, I'm saying the wrong thing on a good day.

Why couldn't I be gay?

That too wouldn't be problem free either 🤣

Why couldn't I be gay?
I am interested in the laser removal thing Mike. Does it cost much and where did she get it done.

? Who is David Dunn ?

There is this football team called Birmingham City. You have probably never heard of them. They are a two-bit organisation in the lower leagues. About a decade ago they disgraced the PL with their presence and David Dunn was probably their best player at the time. He was an annoying, fat, shithead.