Tattoo Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

Tattoo Thread

Do you always get the same one? Do you get different ones every year? If you get different ones, do you choose one out of the book?

I'm having a quirky lion done this year! The lion is in colours and wearing sunglasses. I was going to have it done years ago and never got it in the end.

Yes usually one a year. Though you can call it one and a half this year. I need to have my youngest 2 grandchildren names added on to the Grandchildren space on my atm.

Well it's not a space as such. I have a bird flying away (should have been Concorde=had it as symbolic when I left the ex) and my eldest grandchild name was added on to the bird wing like the bird was carrying it.

I'll simply get that made into a ribbon type with the other 2 names on. Kept a couple of the tattoos no's as one tattoo in the numbers.

Quirky lion will bring me to 19/20

I've 18/19 tattoo's atm. Right side leg are

Autumn leaves
Trailing roses
A butterfly

Left leg:

Daisy ankle bracelet
Christian cross
Fruits of the vine done around it
John 15:7 (think) Bible verse. Love is patient, love is kind etc.

Back:

Angel praying over a sleeping baby in her crib
AVFC tattoo on right shoulder blade
Fish tattoo on left shoulder blade
Dedication words to my late mom

Back of left ear:

Stars dripping down from behind the ear

Right arm:

Dolphin jumping out of the water
Greek national flag
Welsh dragon and daffodils with David name, for obvious reasons
Japanese flowers on in wrist

Left arm

Bird flying away, Grandchilren names
Ribbon with my children's names in
Arm bracelet in moms memory

What about you?

I'm having a quirky lion done this year! The lion is in colours and wearing sunglasses. I was going to have it done years ago and never got it in the end.

Yes usually one a year. Though you can call it one and a half this year. I need to have my youngest 2 grandchildren names added on to the Grandchildren space on my atm.

Well it's not a space as such. I have a bird flying away (should have been Concorde=had it as symbolic when I left the ex) and my eldest grandchild name was added on to the bird wing like the bird was carrying it.

I'll simply get that made into a ribbon type with the other 2 names on. Kept a couple of the tattoos no's as one tattoo in the numbers.

Quirky lion will bring me to 19/20

I've 18/19 tattoo's atm. Right side leg are

Autumn leaves
Trailing roses
A butterfly

Left leg:

Daisy ankle bracelet
Christian cross
Fruits of the vine done around it
John 15:7 (think) Bible verse. Love is patient, love is kind etc.

Back:

Angel praying over a sleeping baby in her crib
AVFC tattoo on right shoulder blade
Fish tattoo on left shoulder blade
Dedication words to my late mom

Back of left ear:

Stars dripping down from behind the ear

Right arm:

Dolphin jumping out of the water
Greek national flag
Welsh dragon and daffodils with David name, for obvious reasons
Japanese flowers on in wrist

Left arm

Bird flying away, Grandchilren names
Ribbon with my children's names in
Arm bracelet in moms memory

What about you?

I don't have any. I'm not one for decoration. Have a boring, functional haircut. I don't have any earrings or jewelry. I've never found anything that I liked enough that I felt it necessary to have a tattoo of it.

I thought of getting the Public Enemy logo on my shoulder when I was a young man but I'm glad I didn't now.

Ha, some of the comments on that tweet are good! I find that 'fact' difficult to believe I must admit!

Off to bed for a few hours sleep before fury event. In other news what do you all think of the tattoo I've had today.... it's only half finished. It's going to have massive wings on that go to my back and shoulder cus its pegasus.

Attachments

• IMG-20200222-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20200222-WA0004.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 9
Yeah so far I love it. Got another 6 hours where he will do wings, background and thunder etc. Once that is done will be time for the christopher reeve portrait. What you thinking of having?