Tattoo Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tattoo Thread

Another lion KK if I can get it to load from the chromebook!

(cheers clive!)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1
Few for me to form something from ... With some changes this top one I like...

Attachments

• wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Ah for that one you have to click the link for some reason. Hey ho, can't convert on this chromebook. It needs playing with but the roots of a nice idea there.

Few others but all would need customising for sure..

Attachments

• Wings-Tattoos-401.jpg
    Wings-Tattoos-401.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sean-Tizzle.jpg
    Sean-Tizzle.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1
like these wings, not the soldier in the middle !

Attachments

• Black-And-Grey-Warrior-With-Wings-Tattoo-On-Man-Chest.jpg
    Black-And-Grey-Warrior-With-Wings-Tattoo-On-Man-Chest.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1
  • angel-tattoo-on-chest.jpg
    angel-tattoo-on-chest.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
I don't mind the 1st one however the 2nd 1 I do like. It's different and I like different. Thank you JF. You have just made my choices harder as I now have 3 to choose from.

this top one but with a smilie as a bit of a twist might be good!

Attachments

• wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 12417862_462607770601635_7028769888459468506_n.jpg
    12417862_462607770601635_7028769888459468506_n.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1
The Fear - 23/1/2016 21:42

And what's wrong with soldiers?

I prefer the first the second is far to Beckham like

I love the style of the wings in the soldier one. I have a fallen angel on my leg, an Anne Stokes design so it's quite gothic in nature.

I have two tattoos, one on each arm done in 1960. They have now faded, thankfully. If someone wants a tattoo thats there buisness, but think long and hard and if your a woman you may regret it in years to come. Incidentally I think Beckam is a prat covering himself in them.

I didn't get my first tattoo until I was in my 30s so it's not like I hadn't thought about it.

And incidentally, I think David Beckham looks amazing... just a shame about the voice.

I had my first one when I was 21 and working at Butlins LRS. The old ink and needle job. The next 1 was when I was 39 just before I left the ex. Since then I have gone on to have a lot and I love them. I dont have harsh tattoo's. They are feminine. Some people can wear them, some can't. I can. My decisions have come since I was older so I fully get the stuck with them for life.

Thank you for your concern though LRS It is not a regret I have. I have 15 all together at the moment. Another to come soon of a lion. Which 1 is the operative question as I now have a choice of 3.

On my back I have a picture of an angel praying over a baby in a crib. The Villa tattoo on my left shoulder blade. The other shoulder blade has a Greek Christian tattoo. My right arm has a dolphin and a the Greek flag tattoo. The left has a winding ribbon with my children names in. A picture of a bird flying away which I had after leaving the ex (should have been Concorde when I look back) and a bracelet memorial to my late Mom. My left leg has a trailing rose, a butterfly and autumn leaves. My right leg the Christian cross in laid with the fruits of the vine and a Scripture reference.

I shall now be adding a lion to my left arm. JF has made the decision harder has he has added one on here I like too

All of my tattoos have a meaning behind them. I don't understand why people walk into a tattoo shop and flick through a folder on the day and just choose one. That to me seems regrettable and a bit stupid...

Same with names. Unless they're your kids, don't do it!!

Same here Hels. All my tattoo's are for a reason. Even the lion to come too. I have which I forgot to put my Husband name on my left upper chest however that whilst I agree having a man name on usually isn't a good idea I had it done cos well you would have to know my story to know why. It took me 41 years to meet my best friend and soul mate and we wont be parted accept by the inevitable physically that happens to us all

SKEGGY - 24/1/2016 11:15

The Fear - 23/1/2016 21:42

And what's wrong with soldiers?

I prefer the first the second is far to Beckham like

The first as in the top one on this page as well?

Nowt wrong with soldiers, a lot wrong with THAT soldier! It looks so camp! Lol But I like those wings.

So those wings, the middle figure at the top of this page with the hood on and a smiley face for a bit of a twist is what I'm thinking. Might do the writing

I am the storm under/over (depending) and some clouds perhaps to get the shape right and Bob's yer uncle, or in my case, my dad.

The Beckham ish one, probably not the right size for what I need.

:128:

lol.

Quite like the plan formulating now, think it will be a nice big chest piece. The one on there is 30 years old now and is tired, it's worked well but the ink is going slightly and I'm confident now to have a large one across the busted up bits!