Tattoo Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

Tattoo Thread

There is this football team called Birmingham City. You have probably never heard of them. They are a two-bit organisation in the lower leagues. About a decade ago they disgraced the PL with their presence and David Dunn was probably their best player at the time. He was an annoying, fat, shithead.
I dont remember him but then again the less I remember about that lot the better.

i had a nice one done in nechells, im still moaning about the price,,17/6p ,nearly 60 years ago, mind you it was after a few pints,,seanie

I'll come back to you mate.

ps I'm not paying though lol

@astonion2

Ink Effect Studio in Tammy (near the fire station) and it's £40 a session - but the number of sessions depend on the tat obviously. (myself I also assume age of tat would come into play because of fade etc).

Missus says if you stick a photo up or PM, she'll guess at the sessions based on what she was told to begin with matey if that helps you plan a bit?

Her dark black one is a 6-8 session job she's been advised, an earlier more faded black one might only take 2 sessions.

Just to translate that for you Wittonite. Tammy is Tamworth - the land that time forgot - tat is tattoo... three more letters is apparently too much work for Mike.

You'll find many tattoo shops do removal now, all using the same laser technology. The effectiveness definitely depends on the age and also colours of the ink.

Cover ups are a better option in my very humble. I had an old one across the scar on my chest, lasted nicely for 20 or so years, but was fading so I had a bigger one covering it!

Just to translate that for you Wittonite. Tammy is Tamworth - the land that time forgot - tat is tattoo... three more letters is apparently too much work for Mike.

You'll find many tattoo shops do removal now, all using the same laser technology. The effectiveness definitely depends on the age and also colours of the ink.

Cover ups are a better option in my very humble. I had an old one across the scar on my chest, lasted nicely for 20 or so years, but was fading so I had a bigger one covering it!

Roight...

200w.gif

I wasn't talking to Wittonite you bald pansy!

And given astonian lives near me, I think he got Tammy and tat, thank you very much!

Unless you think he's really thick? :rolleyes:

Roight...

200w.gif

I wasn't talking to Wittonite you bald pansy!

And given astonian lives near me, I think he got Tammy and tat, thank you very much!

Unless you think he's really thick? :rolleyes:
Anybody born in Tamworth is referred to as Tammies. I am not a Tammy although I have lived here for most of my life.
I know exactly where my good friend @mike_field was talking about. The shop in question is near the bottom of Lichfield Street next to the old fire station.
I thank Mike for his response and will consider visiting the said shop.
As regard to Tattoos I think they are awful and cannot understand why anyone in their right mind would want to disfigure their body having ink injected under the skin at great expence.
I have three...:grinning:

Anybody born in Tamworth is referred to as Tammies. I am not a Tammy although I have lived here for most of my life.
I know exactly where my good friend @mike_field was talking about. The shop in question is near the bottom of Lichfield Street next to the old fire station.
I thank Mike for his response and will consider visiting the said shop.
As regard to Tattoos I think they are awful and cannot understand why anyone in their right mind would want to disfigure their body having ink injected under the skin at great expence.
I have three...:grinning:

🤣🤣🤣 Only 3. I have 19 with the E U going on in 2 weeks making 20 🤣 You need some more. Not removal of 😉

It is done 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺 However you voted, this guy has done an amazing, job on this tattoo

My fcuk you at this OrewellIan Tory 1984 excuse of a government. Strangely I feel empowered by it. Plus I know it will pee a few people off on the beach this year 🇪🇺😉🇪🇺

It's on the back of my leg. 4 hours and sore however worth every penny. The redness will heal and is misty while under it IMG_20230224_204305_480.jpg

Last edited: