Tattoo Thread | Vital Football

Tattoo Thread

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Love these tattoos! THinking of having one on my chest, cover the rest of a big scar and my old (30 years old) tattoo which covers most of the scar... such fun!

Attachments

• superman-tattoo-on-chest-superman-tattoo-24152.jpg
    superman-tattoo-on-chest-superman-tattoo-24152.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 2
Was also thinking the batman logo but also you can have like 3 machine types or writing..

Attachments

• 11157485_1564280977171350_7.jpg
    11157485_1564280977171350_7.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 3531750868_5aa3aa0b57_o.jpg
    3531750868_5aa3aa0b57_o.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 3
not sure this link will work, if not google 3d machine tattoos.

The artwork is amazing!

http://tinyurl.com/lxmwy3v

Attachments

• 9906-12-stunning-3d-tattoos-6.jpg
    9906-12-stunning-3d-tattoos-6.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
It was once said the difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is people with tattoos don't care that people without tattoos dont have any.....

agreed Col8, used that myself! I can understand people not liking tattoos, I get surprised at some who can't see the fabulous art in some of them though (you don't have to put them on your body to appreciate the artwork!)

Plus, some that seem to have to give their opinion... they mistake me for someone who cares! lol Mine are for me, simple. 'but what when you are old' ... what a stupid question! I'll be old and still won't give a flying doo dah! :17:

This is a great batman one but I think it wouldn't age well and the black parts can fade a bit or need re-inking...

Attachments

• batman 3d tattoos.JPG
    batman 3d tattoos.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 4
http://www.boredpanda.com/3d-tattoo-optical-illusion/

Some of those are amazing

This made me smile ... loads

Attachments

• 3d-tattoos-21__605.jpg
    3d-tattoos-21__605.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
I love 18, 17 and specially no 4 with the guy who had a dolphin on his arm stump. No 2 is cute too; the 1 with the 3D butterfly.

Attachments

• dolphin tattoo.jpg
    dolphin tattoo.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Ive got the superman badge on my back..it used to be in colour but about 2 years ago.i got.it fully.blacked out in shade. Had.it.since i was.19..hence the nickname.supercol. lol.

Om a huge christopher reeve fan.

Been thinking of getting.his.portrait.on my.back.too.

Also got.my mra.name.on my left pec. Lol.

I have what JF would call more girly tattoo's, cos well I am girl/woman. I have 16 tattoo's ranging from my favorite on my back of an angel praying over a baby sleeping in the crib, to my youngsters and Grandson names, nature, 2 Greek, 1 of the flag (new) and a Christian tattoo and various others.

The next 1 is if we win the FA Cup. Although I have a Villa tattoo, The FA cup 1 will be special

JF I totally agree. I don't know why people are bothered about tattoo's. I couldn't careless whether someone has them or not. I like your response.

My daughter has 3. I paid for her 1st 1 for her 18th birthday. Oh her biological Dad was not amused.

He was even less amused when he knew I had paid for it. He said 'bloody well would be your Mother' Bothered NOPE :14:

Absolutely fantastic artwork, I envy the people who can create these masterpieces. I think a cool one to have would be a Villa related one breaking through skin, say a lion for example with that Fight Like Lions wording. Agree KK if Villa won the FA Cup then I might have to endure the pain of another tattoo to commemorate the achievement (when I can afford it).

kefkat - 1/5/2015 23:18

I have what JF would call more girly tattoo's, cos well I am girl/woman. I have 16 tattoo's ranging from my favorite on my back of an angel praying over a baby sleeping in the crib, to my youngsters and Grandson names, nature, 2 Greek, 1 of the flag (new) and a Christian tattoo and various others.

The next 1 is if we win the FA Cup. Although I have a Villa tattoo, The FA cup 1 will be special

JF I totally agree. I don't know why people are bothered about tattoo's. I couldn't careless whether someone has them or not. I like your response.

My daughter has 3. I paid for her 1st 1 for her 18th birthday. Oh her biological Dad was not amused.

He was even less amused when he knew I had paid for it. He said 'bloody well would be your Mother' Bothered NOPE :14:

Do we get a photo or two Kef?

starchild65 - 2/5/2015 01:28

Absolutely fantastic artwork, I envy the people who can create these masterpieces. I think a cool one to have would be a Villa related one breaking through skin, say a lion for example with that Fight Like Lions wording. Agree KK if Villa won the FA Cup then I might have to endure the pain of another tattoo to commemorate the achievement (when I can afford it).

That would be awesome I agree star of a Villa related lion 3D. Hmm that has given me an idea for my next tattoo if we win the FA cup. Cos sure has hell we have broken through this season after 4 years of hell :14:

Col I have 1 or 2 pics so I will them up when I find them in my files :14: I know where the main 1 is on my back. The rest I am not sure

Half sleeve, Chinese writing on both wrists .. Fear on one, Winter (mom's maiden name) on other. Chinese writing on back of next touching brain op scar... faith, hope, healing.

Bird and Roses across scar that covers side to side. That is what I'm considering covering up with the above ideas. It will take away from the mishape of my busted ribs I think. The machine one might be the most sensible as it can cover a few different parts to even the look out. But am tempted with one of the comic book heroes.

Here you go Col. Hope it works this time and I have them down to right size and they aren't blurred

Attachments

• Angel and baby resized.jpg
    Angel and baby resized.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Greek tatoo  revised.jpg
    Greek tatoo revised.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 3