Tarby | Vital Football

Tarby

Vital Squad Member
Looks like we aren't the only ones going down. Sexual assault on a boy.

Can't stand the tory gap toothed twat.

Never understood what his function in showbiz was apart from playing golf with his showbiz mates, he was descibed as a comedian but he never ever made me laugh.

He's another Tory **** along with Saville and that twat from Coronation Street. Apparently Tarby made Thatcher a cake for her birthday, on one occasion. I hope hope he gets what's coming, if he's guilty.

seems to me, if you were in entertainment during the 70's and 80's, over 70 and got an OBE you best head for the hills.
Who next? Morph?

It'll be interesting to see just how many of these stories make it to the courts. There was a debate last week about police forces keeping the identity of offenders out of the media and then we got the revelation that Stuart Hall's accusers mushroomed once news of his arrest was made public.

We got this Tory fella now getting arrested and then having to explain bruises on his forehead.

What if one of these entertainers are completely innocent?
the damage has been done just by their names being mentioned

rod hull was a nailed on nonce,and a clever one at that,using emu to get a grope of any poor fucker who got within a foot of him,was'nt as good at sorting aerials tho!

st-pedros-basin - 7/5/2013 10:52

What if one of these entertainers are completely innocent?
the damage has been done just by their names being mentioned

I think that's the crux of the argument for giving them anonymity SPB, the idea that they still have a life to go back to if they are proven innocent.

All those yts lads and apprentices, grateful for a chance to impress. Arses left like blood oranges. There'll be arses going all over the country every time the door bell rings.

Must have been a 'club' that these lot were in, covering each other up by the sound of it, all from the same era.

They were all bumming kids on Ted Heaths Yaught weren't they? then chucking them overboard and getting Saville to pick a few more from that Jersey care home. That's what I heard

I am glad Savile never answered my jim'll fix it letters, i am just pleased that i made it through the 70's without being molested because it sounds like they were all at it.