🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread

What can we do? Neither wants to stay.
Yeah , I know . It’s just a shame . I was just thinking back over the last couple of seasons when Alli made those runs and scored some fantastic gaols and who it was that picked him out . I think Harry also saw where he was going as well a couple of times . With Ndombele around it will be very interesting

It will be interesting when Alli returns , he makes some fantastic runs into the box which normally only Eriksen or Toby see . Our future doesn’t seem to include those two . Weirdly .

We have so much to come with Alli and Son coming back, Sessegnon getting fit and Lo Celso and Ndombele integrating. At the moment we are muddling through which is why I am not stressed about our play right now.

We have so much to come with Alli and Son coming back, Sessegnon getting fit and Lo Celso and Ndombele integrating. At the moment we are muddling through which is why I am not stressed about our play right now.

NDombele will be massive for us this season....hell I think he already has hit the ground running.

Lo Celso can and I hope is amazing, and we will NEED Sess!!! And yes, good ole Son will be raring to go!! Alli to me is the linchpin...he can be great...but he needs to show it...and he needs to stay healthy, which I am not sure if he can do.

One last thing...if we can get Dybala.....that would be absolutely massive. I think he can be just what we need up top. (Kane needs competition)

Is he broken already ?

He can join fine company in Spurs ruined MF players of just recent years, Palacios, Sandro, Moose and Big Vic, it comes to them all sooner or later , just sooner in this case possibly.

Last edited:
The way Ndombele played for the first 35 mins last night was hopefully a sign of what he will become as a spurs player. There is obviously an issue with his ability to last 90 minutes but at his age and transfer fee that cannot possibly continue much longer. If it does heads have to roll in the scouting setup or coaching setup or both. But anyway his abilities to win the ball, keep the ball in tight spaces and then play key passes in behind was exciting to me and all I can say is he needs to be able to play two games a week and battle for 90 mins. I know he was considered a bit overweight and unfit as a younger player and I just really hope he has the engine to play premier league football

It's ridiculous how far off fitness he is. Especially as he gave an interview in the summer saying he knew he had to work hard to get ready for the step up required and that he was aware his fitness wasn't a strength.

I hope Sissoko is right and the diamond meant they got exhausted and if we switch from it they won't be as knackered as early.

Would love to know his fitness regime and nutrition intake.

His fitness is pretty shocking.

Makes you wonder if it is his fitness or is he seeing the lack of effort of everyone around him and is like "screw it...".

Or is he thinking "what the shit did I just get myself into by coming to Spurs!!!"?

Makes you wonder if it is his fitness or is he seeing the lack of effort of everyone around him and is like "screw it...".

Or is he thinking "what the shit did I just get myself into by coming to Spurs!!!"?

He did say he was surprised at the intensity of the PL. I noticed his heavy legs when tracking back. I watched his best bits on YouTube and very little is pace based. He creates room with trickery but rarely a clean pair of heels. I hope I'm wrong and our coaches get him conditioned to the PL. It can take some a while.

He did say he was surprised at the intensity of the PL. I noticed his heavy legs when tracking back. I watched his best bits on YouTube and very little is pace based. He creates room with trickery but rarely a clean pair of heels. I hope I'm wrong and our coaches get him conditioned to the PL. It can take some a while.

Getting used to the tempo can but when you are a pro athlete and eat the right foods it doesn't take long to get to a very high fitness.

I'm convinced his nutrition intake is off.

He's our record signing and brought in to provide some desperately needed creativity to support our forwards. So instead of running him into the ground and taking him off after an hour, why not tweak the system until he is up to speed fitness-wise? Play with a genuine DM and Winks or one other alongside, and let Ndombele play further forward doing what he does best. If Poch is to salvage anything from this wreck he has to change his system to allow the players to play to their strengths. At present the players are being shoehorned into his system.

An option could be to bring him on last 30 minutes for a few games. To keep starting him knowing he wont last takes away a sub option we might need.

His passing seems very good at times. Love the way he is finding the attacking players further up the pitch. Quick and intelligent passing.

Would love to see a real DM in the team. He would go up another level.

An option could be to bring him on last 30 minutes for a few games. To keep starting him knowing he wont last takes away a sub option we might need.
If we used him in a slightly different role we shouldn't need to sub him. And I think he lasted around 85 minutes against Palace?