🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread | Page 46 | Vital Football

🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread

Another good outing from him tonight and played the full 90 too. He didn't rock the football world with his performance, but I thought he was very good. Still needs to up his fitness levels as he played in spurts at times, catching a breather, but other than that I've no complaints. His time on the pitch this season has been encouraging.

I hope by the end of the season I'm eating humble pie while praising Ex's predictions about him between mouthfuls. Keep it going, lad.

For me it was a progressive step and he showed what we've been missing in the middle - I'm still looking forward to two fully fit class players him and Loco to show what they can do when they start together.

I just think the conundrum will be who is the third pillar of what could be an outstanding midfield?

For me it was a progressive step and he showed what we've been missing in the middle - I'm still looking forward to two fully fit class players him and Loco to show what they can do when they start together.

I just think the conundrum will be who is the third pillar of what could be an outstanding midfield?

Hoji. He is the only other midfielder we have that has a defensive brain.

In certain games I would play Winks.

Hoji. He is the only other midfielder we have that has a defensive brain.

In certain games I would play Winks.
I would rather see Gedson being groomed into that position....I don’t think either PEH or Winks is good enough but will have to do while we make an upgrade.

Agreed. Unless Iceberg progresses dramatically and quickly we are trapped using WInks + 1 instead of GLC and Ndombele.

I wish it was a fit Victor, has he left the club now? I'm not saying you have, but people are too quick to classify Hoji as not good enough, he has just arrived!

I wish it was a fit Victor, has he left the club now? I'm not saying you have, but people are too quick to classify Hoji as not good enough, he has just arrived!

I am in that category. I don't think he has the necessary ball skills. His career passing stats aren't great. He does do other things well but clearing is not one of them.

I thought NDombele had a reasonably good game, 2 or 3 times extraordinary, at times very quiet, but generally did his job/marshalled the midfield, watching closely he is starting to show why we bought him, he will be a massive asset to the team.

Oh forgot, when LoCelso came on another dimension appeared, those 2 will be a strong midfield partnership, though must add one other, not sure who at the mo.

Let's remember that our defense was rarely tested. While I really like that idea we will need a much more mobile DM behind them than Iceberg.
I must admit I would have taken Lundstrom from Shef United over PEH, but I certainly won't judge him till the new year. Winks comments on PEH leadership qualities is certainly cause for optimism.

He's the creative fulcrum of the team. Encourages us to play and pass between the lines.

As much as I like Lo Celso he doesn't seem to be that type which is why I wouldn't mind getting Eriksen(if he's focused) back just to have another solid option.