🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

🚹 Tanguy Ndombélé - Player Thread

I think this lad will be great for Alli and Eriksen. Sadly it's too late I think for the dane.

I'm well chuffed with this signing. Last time this happened was when we signed Dembele.

I'm pleased to see Poch is quoted as telling Ndob ....words to the effect of......I want you to play just as you have been....driving forward.

For what it's worth, talk of him being shown around last week, was as I said, complete and utter BS...

Daniel Levy saw off Man Utd's Tanguy Ndombele interest as Tottenham pursue Ryan Sessegnon and Giovani Lo Celso

tanguy-ndombele-020719e.jpg

Daniel Levy flew to Lyon to help seal the £55.5million signing of Tanguy Ndombele.

Spurs smashed their transfer record to buy Ndombele from the Ligue 1 outfit, with the Spurs chairman playing a key role in the negotiations that landed the midfielder on a six-year contract.

He held several meetings with Ndombele and his representatives as the north Londoners saw off late interest from Manchester United.

Levy then showed the midfielder and his entourage around the club’s training ground on Tuesday and, according to French newspaper L'Équipe, said: “You are not leaving here without having signed.”

Tottenham will potentially pay a further £9m in performance-related add-ons for the France international, who has been capped six times.

First pictures of Ndombele at Tottenham as Spurs unveil new signing

The transfer of Ndombele, Spurs’ first major signing since Lucas Moura arrived from Paris Saint-Germain in January 2018, surpasses the £42m they paid Ajax for Davinson Sanchez in 2017.

Ndombele was Mauricio Pochettino’s top summer target, while the north Londoners remain in pole position to sign Ryan Sessegnon from Fulham and have also targeted Real Betis playmaker Giovani Lo Celso.

I think he is legit. He is the type of aggressive player in the middle we need. I love Sissoko and he provided that this season for us...but this dude fills in all the blanks I think.

Alli should be pumped by this...it frees him up some...and Son. Kane STAY up top now damnit and get ready for some good distribution from this guy.

Honestly though, watching how Lyon played...a very mobile striker like Son fits better...but guess we will see.

Great signing, I just hope he gets the time he needs to alcimatise to the team, the Prem and his new surroundings and NOT get slated by impatient fans who will demand the earth from game one!

Now, how do you pronounce his name? I may just stick to 'Dom' or 'Tan'

Great signing, I just hope he gets the time he needs to alcimatise to the team, the Prem and his new surroundings and NOT get slated by impatient fans who will demand the earth from game one!

Now, how do you pronounce his name? I may just stick to 'Dom' or 'Tan'

I'm sure he will get time, he's foreign and cost a shit load! If he was an Englishman signed for £10m he would be written off after 5 games lol

Well Tanguy & Sissoko in midfield will scare a few teams.Shame neither of them can shoot straight. Still he'll be setting up Kane & Son -won't he? Bring it on!

I think he is legit. He is the type of aggressive player in the middle we need. I love Sissoko and he provided that this season for us...but this dude fills in all the blanks I think.

Alli should be pumped by this...it frees him up some...and Son. Kane STAY up top now damnit and get ready for some good distribution from this guy.

Honestly though, watching how Lyon played...a very mobile striker like Son fits better...but guess we will see.
Do you think he is a meat eater US ? and for all you juveniles, that is not a sexual connotation ha ha !

I'm pleased to see Poch is quoted as telling Ndob ....words to the effect of......I want you to play just as you have been....driving forward.

We'll see. I am more concerned about how a team, that's been stuck in sideways and backwards mode' for the past two years will adapt to Ndom and help get the best out of him. High expectations amongst the fans, just as we did when Moura arrived. Only seen flashes of Moura of PSG.

Don't get me wrong, I am just as excited as the Spur next to me. He's the sort of box to boxer we yearned for. I thought Paulinho was that player too and we apparently 'broke' him.