Tangerine Knights 'Peaceful' Protest | Vital Football

Tangerine Knights 'Peaceful' Protest

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
Just saw this post on FB from TKs. What could possibly go wrong?

"
We are promoting the mischievous approach and ask that as many fans as possible queue up in the ticket office from 2pm without obviously purchasing anything. Legally we can't blockade the turnstiles but we can make sure anyone considering buying a ticket or collecting a ticket has a very long wait.
We are in no way asking anyone to abuse any attendees but we ask that we cause enough disruption to ensure they have time to reflect on their choice."

Prem, you said youre stopping away out of respect, want attend a protest. sure youre not double booked and find this a good way of trying to make a point. ive kept fairly quiet on most of your posts and at times wondered how youve stuck all the abuse. i now know , you love it its what you live for, youre just a whingy old man , a wind up merchant and if has been said an ex councillor just proves my thoughts on elected officials. occk of the 1st class. im afraid the only way to deal with you is to block you. im sick of seeing your verbal shite.

I will not be at the match as stated and am not against the demo if peaceful but trying to delay fans collecting their tickets is out order .

Home supporters are asked to note that tickets will only be on sale until 1pm. Expect delays as well due to the air show.