Tally of confirmed transfers | Page 7 | Vital Football

Tally of confirmed transfers

They don't. This bird got the response it was looking for, happened a good many times over the years until the bird died of old age. It was one of a pair and it was too much trouble to replace it so I only have budgies and a few quarrians now, plus a wife, a dog, and we see more of next doors big ginger cat than its owners.
Also an extended family, a good many grandchildren and great grandchildren.

Don't seem to have the time to spare that I used to have.

we have 2 cockatiels, havent been out much from thier quite big cage. let em out the other dayt ho and took half an hour to get em back in. (cats n dogs about too so dont wanna spook everybody) The male one was literally carried over to the cage hanging from my thumb, bloody hurt!

we have 2 cockatiels, havent been out much from thier quite big cage. let em out the other dayt ho and took half an hour to get em back in. (cats n dogs about too so dont wanna spook everybody) The male one was literally carried over to the cage hanging from my thumb, bloody hurt!

We have 3 cockatiels in quite a big aviary but I never let them out as we live in the bush and too many problems catching them. Have to smile though, we were given 2 of them as they were kept indoors, the owner went on to shift work and he never got any sleep as the birds kept talking to him. They never stop even now in the daytime, I enjoy the chat.

I used to breed birds as a hobby, these days I just don't have the time or inclination and I just saw the result of the man city game, no real surprise, Haaland takes a bit of stopping. We are due to win one or two shortly. I'm a firm believer in the way we're going,

heard we were still waiting on a permit for one player, Aureir, and that deals done?
also last week linked with a freebie Sidibe, so its possible we may still pick up an extra body or two

If you don't count Hammond and Thompson, but do include the loans in, that's the 22 everyone is talking about.
I see. So my list is better then. :yes: :contract::tophat:

If you're including loans, and only considering those that need to be integrated into the first team squad right away, then a) that's a bit arbitrary, and b) there's no need to include Hwang or Bowler in "the 22".

I see. So my list is better then. :yes: :contract::tophat:

If you're including loans, and only considering those that need to be integrated into the first team squad right away, then a) that's a bit arbitrary, and b) there's no need to include Hwang or Bowler in "the 22".
Yeah I have no idea why its that way, but it is.
I guess there's a difference between Forest buying someone 'for the first team' and 'for the u21s' (or whichever team).
Hammond and Thompson I think officially signed for a Forest youth team.