Takeover | Page 35 | Vital Football

Takeover

If the rumours on Saturday were correct that the takeover was close and money would be released to spend before the end of the window (Thursday) when is it going to happen.....anybody know?

If the rumours on Saturday were correct that the takeover was close and money would be released to spend before the end of the window (Thursday) when is it going to happen.....anybody know?
Today, tomorrow or Thursday, if the rumours are true :yes::yes:

OMG Charlz are you for real how do you expect people on here to know these things get real

Some people do know things on here because some have contacts/friends/ associates with people involved in the club. It might only be a snippet of information,but it’s information all the same.
With talk of our better players leaving and no news about the takeover completion, injection of cash or incoming players,with only 2 days left to the end of the window I think you must agree it’s a little worrying!

:clap: That just about sums me up.......all for good reasons though.As I’ve said often before, it’s only because I want the best for my club

The past 3 transfers windows we've been meant to be losing Burn, Powell, Morsy you name them we've been told on these boards they'll be gone by the end of the window. They're still here. They'll go eventually, maybe even this week, but don't get worked up over what is usually baseless tittle tattle.

Dan Burn has a broken bone in his foot - who's going to buy him and pay his wages to sit on the treatment table for the best part of 2 months when they could let him heal up and try and get him in January when he's back and if he hasn't signed a new deal - may be cheaper?

Nixon said Powell doesn't want to go.

If takeover nearly done then new contracts wont be far away.

Some people do know things on here because some have contacts/friends/ associates with people involved in the club. It might only be a snippet of information,but it’s information all the same.
With talk of our better players leaving and no news about the takeover completion, injection of cash or incoming players,with only 2 days left to the end of the window I think you must agree it’s a little worrying!
Some folk on here seem to know everything Charlz.