Takeover | Vital Football

Takeover

Sorry to sound blunt, but why would anybody who posts on here have any news? Unless David Sharpe is a regular contributor.

Chet,people on here HAVE given updates before and maybe David Sharpe does read and post on here using a pseudonym.....who knows?

Looking back at the info that we did get it appeared we agreed the deal in principle but without knowing the full details it might simply be a case that the deal was agreed subject to us being promoted. As buying the club with less than 1m revenue in the 3rd tier would be very different than buying a team in the 2nd tear and the 6m revenue that comes with it. Plus the all important 1 good season away from Prem riches.

It may also be a possibility that while all parties want a deal done asap they didn't want to action any changes to the set up mid season to cause any level of disruption that could cause distraction from achieving promotion so the take over is deliberetely being held off.

The people working in Rigalettos were told a while ago that the take over is happening and they will be working for effectively a new employer shortly. I haven't heard anything since to confirm it's still or if there has been any issues.

My guess would be if things had gone really badly and the deal had fallen through then we might have heard more rumblings, so I'm thinking that no news probably indicates that it's still going to happen eventually.

Been keeping an eye on their website, to see if anything changed. Saw this today:

http://ientcorp.com/attachment/pdf/1523526567q9eSh.pdf

“the Company and EY could not reach a consensus on the overseas audit arrangements in respect of the Group following the proposed acquisition in the United Kingdom”

No idea how relevant it actually is, like, but thought I’d post it either way. Maybe a reason for the hold-up?

Having seen the notice on the website it would be good if someone with business knowledge could tell us what it means!

It's a notification to the Hong Kong stock exchange that they've changed auditors, with a statement that they havent audited the latest set of accounts. No explanation as to the reasons why a change is being made but I don't see anything nefarious in the release. As such Charlz you can put the revolver down.

It’s still on

Rigoletto's has nothing to do with Latics they rent the space from the stadium and the employees are not getting a new anything. The owner of the restaurant is getting a new landlord.

If you going to make stuff up, make it make sense

Rigoletto's has nothing to do with Latics they rent the space from the stadium and the employees are not getting a new anything. The owner of the restaurant is getting a new landlord.

If you going to make stuff up, make it make sense

Nothing made up, telling you what a waiter there said when he asked if he knew anything a few months ago. Feel free to believe it or doubt if they did or if what they said true or accurate i can only repeat what i heard.

But id suggest if someone was going to make something up you'd come up with something a bit more exciting and new rather than this.

So if the tales going round that the Chinese were seeing if we got promoted before proceeding were true do we think an announcement is imminent?

So if the tales going round that the Chinese were seeing if we got promoted before proceeding were true do we think an announcement is imminent?

I think it would be pertinent if the club were to tell us one way or the other if anything is to happen or not, it is starting to have a negative effect on the summer