Take us home! | Vital Football

Take us home!

The Leeds United 2018-19 promotion ‘winning’ mini series has finally arrived on Amazon Prime Video in full. Leeds were obviously bursting with confidence, they even hired Russell Crowe to do the voice over but then in episode 5, dem BLADES came to town and....well I’ll not spoil it for you :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Mi youngest told mi abart this last neet Gray,we had a laff as well,DEM MIGHTY BLADES party poopers,BASHAAAAAAAAAM 1-0.:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

What makes it even funnier is Crows’s voice. He sounds like he’s commenting on a state funeral :grinning:

This is tonight’s viewing I can’t wait to watch it what’s more laughable is they had a proper premier for it red carpet the works
It’s actually the closest they’ve been to the premier for a number of yrs :rofl:

This is tonight’s viewing I can’t wait to watch it what’s more laughable is they had a proper premier for it red carpet the works
It’s actually the closest they’ve been to the premier for a number of yrs :rofl:
Athletico Bilbao v Barca live on ITV 4 at 7-45 toneet mi owd pal if you or anyone else's interested.UTMPB

Athletico Bilbao v Barca live on ITV 4 at 7-45 toneet mi owd pal if you or anyone else's interested.UTMPB
Can’t watch Spanish footy bores me senseless I’d rather watch Macclesfield v morecombe might watch a bit of Huddersfield an Fulham see how that goes first

Wot's the background music Gray,Leeds are Fallin apart AGAIN?:ROFLMAO: UTMPB
I didn’t notice it last season but the Dirties adopted Billy’s song and changed the words to ‘’La la la la la laaa, going up, Leeds are going up”. It seems to figure quite a lot in the series. Bet that stick in their craw. :rofl:

Watched episode 1 this is goin to be up there with the Sunderland docuseries although got to say Bielsa comes across as an ok kind of person but it’s leeds so just sat back and revelling in it this is definitely a binge watch

hmmm that or the Leeds prog - tough choice :LOL:

it is Christmas in your house already Rod?
Wi Our Gertie as mi wife everyday's like Xmas for mi Germaine ,add mi sons and mi fantastic Grandaughter,who's 6weeks owd 2moz and rest of mi wonderful family and life's very good for mi.UTMPB

Last edited:
38 yrs old Aduriz comes on wi few minutes left and scores a Classic goal to put Athletico 1-0 up against Barca.They;ve deserved it as well Barca's looked very ordinary wiout MESSI,Suarez went off after hittin post.Finishes 1-0 well dun Athletico and their version of our BILLY.Have a luvly weekend all mi fellow BLADES.UTMPB

Last edited:
Made time and watched the first two......leaving us 10 points behind Leeds who are top. All their fans are certain of automatci but I'm not too sure.

Enjoying the series more than I expected and the best is still to come.

So of all the docuseries I can remember

Sheffield United - promoted
Manchester City - title winners
Sunderland- relegated
Leeds United - ?‍♂️