Take Over. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Take Over.

Agreed.
Take one look at how crap they are and their lack of energy, ambition,
and judgement and they will run away.

I would love to see them all in a meeting.

Tube guy would probably be thinking 'who is this old woman'

That first meeting with Dean Smith where he says his wife is coming to first game and she then goes 'did you get tickets? Did we get them some tickets'....nah Delia just going to bring wife up and leave her outside the ground.

Let's hope Delia and Michael don't screw it up with trying to over inflate the selling price or some stupid agreement like Tom has to be director of the club, or something.

Isn't that what happened with Peter Callum? I can't remember the ins and outs totally. Didn't the turners come in to the board give us some money and then seemingly leave under a cloud of mystery but then Callum's bid also went down the toilet as Delia played hard ball (didn't she ask for something like 65 million)?

On that note Callum is valued in the billions - I am shocked he hasn't come back to buy the club he supports

Have a look at what happened to Towergate

I wonder why the Pink Un has decided to publish an article about new investment not being very good in the past ? Perhaps a bit of positivity might have been more helpful after the last 2 nightmare Prem seasons. Are they just towing the let’s not change the little old Norwich line ?

So , it looks like old Smiffy and Wyn Jones want to keep their 53% of shares and remain as owners and only 18% of shares will be bought by the Americans. The only hope now is that when the Smiffs finally give up in many years time ,after dragging the club to the pits with their ethos , the the Yanks can take over . In the meantime I give up

So , it looks like old Smiffy and Wyn Jones want to keep their 53% of shares and remain as owners and only 18% of shares will be bought by the Americans. The only hope now is that when the Smiffs finally give up in many years time ,after dragging the club to the pits with their ethos , the the Yanks can take over . In the meantime I give up
Who are they going to buy the shares from?
Does Delia have them?
Maybe over time the Americans can buy up the remainder and get her out with a hostile takeover.

18pc...that's a small amount. Will he want to give us a good amount of cash for that size? Or are they hoping he'll finance the stadium (size)?

Like you say I hope he'll get first dibs on their shares when she goes.

So will be also take Foulger's deputy chairman title too?

Some people saying it's a safety thing. Delia as we know is cautious who she sells too and this way they get him in and get to know him (Delia style) then after a period they'll sell him their shares.

I've no idea how it all works but cam he give as little or as much to the club (transfers, improvements) when he becomes a shareholder? It will feel a waste to have a multi-million (near billionaire) on our board if he can't or won't invest money

I see forest owner said that they will learn from the norwich mistakes and give his manager the ammunition he needs to stay in this league and buy the right players

If there's new "investment" directly into the club for newly issued shares, i do not expect it to be announced until the transfer window has closed.

So update on investment from ink un

'We understand there is nothing imminent right now. Attanasio still remains undeterred in his willingness to invest. These things can be very complex and no news is always good news. It appears the plan, if indeed it does come to fruition, is for Attanasio and his people to acquire just the current 18 percent shareholding of Michael Foulger… for now.

So the talks have hit a bump in the road..... Is it Delia and Michael do we think? If they put this investment off then if be so pissed

'We understand there is nothing imminent right now. Attanasio still remains undeterred in his willingness to invest. These things can be very complex and no news is always good news. It appears the plan, if indeed it does come to fruition, is for Attanasio and his people to acquire just the current 18 percent shareholding of Michael Foulger… for now.

So the talks have hit a bump in the road..... Is it Delia and Michael do we think? If they put this investment off then if be so pissed

They want to selfishly cling on to ownership and go to league 1.

So the talks have hit a bump in the road..... Is it Delia and Michael do we think?

Who else could it be?