Take Over. | Vital Football

Take Over.

fanforlife

Alert Team
Dont shoot the messenger but great news if its true...American multi Millionaire businessman and owner of Milwaukee Brewers, Mark Attanasio is in Investment talks with NCFC.

Net worth around $700 million.

He seems to be more the broker of deals. So he might be working on behalf of a buyer?

Or is it him buying the club?

Last edited:
He was at the game on Sunday day with his team of people. Photo of him with norwich scarf at FT.

Bye bye unambitious Smiffs I hope
Let's hope Delia and Michael don't screw it up with trying to over inflate the selling price or some stupid agreement like Tom has to be director of the club, or something.

Isn't that what happened with Peter Callum? I can't remember the ins and outs totally. Didn't the turners come in to the board give us some money and then seemingly leave under a cloud of mystery but then Callum's bid also went down the toilet as Delia played hard ball (didn't she ask for something like 65 million)?

On that note Callum is valued in the billions - I am shocked he hasn't come back to buy the club he supports

After Spurs game, he's on the left wearing glasses and holding the scarf.

Attachments

• ILNS1006.JPG
    ILNS1006.JPG
    567.3 KB · Views: 4
Let's hope Delia and Michael don't screw it up with trying to over inflate the selling price or some stupid agreement like Tom has to be director of the club, or something.

Isn't that what happened with Peter Callum? I can't remember the ins and outs totally. Didn't the turners come in to the board give us some money and then seemingly leave under a cloud of mystery but then Callum's bid also went down the toilet as Delia played hard ball (didn't she ask for something like 65 million)?

On that note Callum is valued in the billions - I am shocked he hasn't come back to buy the club he supports
...His wealth was 1.7 Billion 12 yago.

In 2008, Cullum offered Norwich City F.C. £20m, in return for becoming the majority shareholder. In November 2008, Cullum stated his determination not to just stand by as a spectator if Norwich City was on the financial brink. He also expressed his admiration for what Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones have achieved at the club......
"The two of them have been brilliant for Norwich City - and I've always said that. Every home and away game they are there. They've put a lot of their own personal wealth into this. If you happen to be Abramovich and you have stuck £10m into Norwich City, it's an accounting entry that barely covers the cost of a holiday. But here are two people who have put in a considerable amount of their total wealth. So I feel it's disappointing if they are now being seen by some as the devil incarnate. It's unkind and it's unfair."​

...His wealth was 1.7 Billion 12 yago.

In 2008, Cullum offered Norwich City F.C. £20m, in return for becoming the majority shareholder. In November 2008, Cullum stated his determination not to just stand by as a spectator if Norwich City was on the financial brink. He also expressed his admiration for what Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones have achieved at the club......
"The two of them have been brilliant for Norwich City - and I've always said that. Every home and away game they are there. They've put a lot of their own personal wealth into this. If you happen to be Abramovich and you have stuck £10m into Norwich City, it's an accounting entry that barely covers the cost of a holiday. But here are two people who have put in a considerable amount of their total wealth. So I feel it's disappointing if they are now being seen by some as the devil incarnate. It's unkind and it's unfair."​
Thanks for clearing that up.

I too will believe it only when I see it confirmed.
Sadly I'm not seeing the word "takeover", only "investment". I have no faith it would be used wisely if we are still stuck with Delia/Webber. Unless of course more details are released to explain they would become majority shareholders and the people who now make the decisions? Any less then I am still very much in the Delia out camp. Unfortunately, we know this Clubs track record with doing the right thing for its supporters!

I can’t see those wise astute rich American guys wanting unambitious doddering old Smiff , Wyn Jones and Cabin Boy Tom hanging around their efforts to invest in NC . What a joke that would be . Perception and presentation is everything and the Smiffs hardly enhance that . We all get old , and to quote Smiff ….. that’s the way it is

The potential investment would not mean a change in Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones’ status as majority shareholders, with talks said to be in their early stages. (ITN News).

if that’s the case then the Americans will probably walk away once they discover the limit of the Smiffs hunger , desire , and burning ambition to make us a top club is absolutely zero