Ta ra me ducks.... | Vital Football

Ta ra me ducks....

cocopops

Vital Youth Team
It looks almost certain that Notts will be relegated into non league this Saturday and I've decided that it's a good time as any to stop visiting non Notts forums and wallow in self pity until we get promoted back again but it's going to be several seasons before that happens
I initially came on here to preach about the evils of the greed league and the poison of the top six clubs but I'm leaving realising that I was wrong and you are just like me and support City through thick and thin but you've just had various good luck decisions go your way and who am I to condemn that,if I could get some of that luck come Notts way would I take it...of course I bloody well would :rotfl:
Anyway thanks for giving me a voice on here instead of issuing a straight red,it goes to show you what a good set of lads and lasses you are,good luck in the title race and I will be cheering you on in the FA Cup :clap:

Fare-thee-well CP. sorry you're leaving us but completely understand.
I'll keep an eye on Notts C during the coming season and hope you do very well.
:thumbup:

Cocopops - gutted for you. Such a special club. Life carries on... ask Stockport County who dropped a level further and endured 6 years (I think) in regional part-time football before bouncing back this season.

Good luck Notts next season.

I thought at one stage just after half time you would make it safe, you went above Macclesfield and then the killer goals and Macc equalised.

I do hope you manage to get back into the league soon, but it is harder to do that but not impossible

I shall watch the results of County smile every time they get a win.

Stay with us cocopops, you keep our feet on the ground and your comments are appreciated