T20 | Vital Football

T20

Another convincing win for England.
Advantage of working from home watched quite a bit whilst my lunch break unexpectedly extended

So Australia won easily in the end. Shows in a way 20/20 format to me is too short to rely on one off games.

The Aussie captain Aaron Finch should have won Player of the Tournament. He was their deciding match winner. To win 6 out of 7 tosses was the most deciding factor on who won the whole tournament. The late starts and heavy dew conditions making bowling second so difficult made this event pretty farcical.

The Aussie captain Aaron Finch should have won Player of the Tournament. He was their deciding match winner. To win 6 out of 7 tosses was the most deciding factor on who won the whole tournament. The late starts and heavy dew conditions making bowling second so difficult made this event pretty farcical.
T20 - Bumble nailed it years ago; 'Entertainment using cricket equipment'.

T20 - Bumble nailed it years ago; 'Entertainment using cricket equipment'.
I’m not knocking the T20 game but at this World Cup the 20 games that started at night, 19 of them were won by the team winning the toss and batting second. That is just crazy and showed the difference in conditions over a few hours which made most results a forgone conclusion.

I’m not knocking the T20 game but at this World Cup the 20 games that started at night, 19 of them were won by the team winning the toss and batting second. That is just crazy and showed the difference in conditions over a few hours which made most results a forgone conclusion.

This has been mentioned by a lot of people and does seem to be a problem.

I doubt if Australia thinks it a problem , mind you any country wouldnt think so if the won the final .

Ironic to see that when the Pommies depart for Australia , the Aussies , or some of them , are on the same plane .