T' Brentford game. | Page 2 | Vital Football

T' Brentford game.

These fellas look like they have 2 extra men on the pitch. They somehow seem to attack and defend with such numbers. We're battling hard though and not out of this by a long way. I think either Dowell needs to press more up top or decide to sit, but at the minute it's just leaving us slightly open to the counter

Overall I'm not sold on Dowell - seems to give the ball away a fair bit and drifts out of the game regulary.

Massey not offered anything since he came on probably would've been better leaving Naismith on the wing and having Fox on when Balogun went off.

With Brentford being so good at getting the ball out our normal tactic of pressing them into going long is being nullified. Really hard to get the ball off them.

Good side these men definitely the best I’ve see this season, all the ‘wild arse’ passed are in fact brilliant long and cross field balls, they’ve got the whole passing range ...hope they go up.
Dowell and Lowe not having their best games today

First clear cut chance. Great save from Marshall. Hope we just try and keep it at 2 now. Players have worked hard but yhe fluidity and confidence has been knocked out from the start of the match

Quite clearly been affected by what had happened the players, look way off it and losing every second ball, credit they went but the confidence is clearly shot. 5 cup finals now.

Our goal difference taking a pounding today.

I feared we could get thumped today. I don't even know if this is us being mentally damaged by admin more just being played off the park by a vastly superior team.

Hopefully the lads don't let this demoralises them we've got 5 huge games that were always much more winnable than this.

These men just look and play like Bournemouth the season they went up from the championship, technically they are head and shoulders above anyone else in this division, I am disappointed we haven't 'ruffed' them up a bit more.

Our goal difference taking a pounding today.

I feared we could get thumped today. I don't even know if this is us being mentally damaged by admin more just being played off the park by a vastly superior team.

Hopefully the lads don't let this demoralises them we've got 5 huge games that were always much more winnable than this.

Goal difference is totally irrelevant in the situation we are in.

Really hope they go up, really don't want to play them next season lol (we wont go down), a bit of a bogey team too plus the fact they are quality.