Syria | Page 6 | Vital Football

Syria

Frankus - 11/9/2013 02:03

Would not be surprised if that were true. Sounds fairly plausible especially considering the US is probably in the world top 10 for oil reserves. How are the US going to get all the oil from Venezuela though?

It makes me wonder though, does Syria even have much oil? There is not as much media speculation on Syria's oil reserves and the US motives as I would have expected?

Desalination plants are already in use on a big scale in some major cities world wide. They are extremely inefficient - for like everyone 10 litres of seawater, they create only 3 litre fresh water. In countries still dependent on coal as the main source of energy it also leaves a significant carbon footprint. I think the main thing will be recycled water and convincing people that drinking recycled water that has been disinfected is ok.

There is a lot of speculation and ignorance in what Il say cause Im not bothered to look it up now... Anyway Syria and the likes may not have oil but its possible they have other resources and another thing is pipelines... Its possible they could be looking into building pipelines through these countries so Russia cant cut off their oil.. Iv seen this somewhere before as well...
So much on the internet about these mad theories some may have just enough details to make it plausible... Is it true? who knows but damn a lot of things seem to stack up... Either way America is hell bent on destabilising the middle east...

Just on other resources I dont know if you guys have heard but Afghanistan I believe has one of the largest deposits of Lithium on the planet (stuff for batteries) and they own the market on opium production... US military guard poppy fields in Afghanistan...

This is powerful...
[youtube=jl2JQfxnnHU]

Your move America and watch that God damn video above guys Im not messing!

TL;DR:
- Whats the point of the UN if it cant stop America going to war

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...-on-syria.html

MOSCOW — RECENT events surrounding Syria have prompted me to speak directly to the American people and their political leaders. It is important to do so at a time of insufficient communication between our societies.

Relations between us have passed through different stages. We stood against each other during the cold war. But we were also allies once, and defeated the Nazis together. The universal international organization — the United Nations — was then established to prevent such devastation from ever happening again.

quoting articles:

http://www.astonvilla.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=51192&posts=4

Please remove some of the above matey.

Sorry Fear I forgot...

CDX_EIRE - 12/9/2013 12:03

Your move America and watch that God damn video above guys Im not messing!

TL;DR:
- Whats the point of the UN if it cant stop America going to war

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/op...-on-syria.html

MOSCOW — RECENT events surrounding Syria have prompted me to speak directly to the American people and their political leaders. It is important to do so at a time of insufficient communication between our societies.

Relations between us have passed through different stages. We stood against each other during the cold war. But we were also allies once, and defeated the Nazis together. The universal international organization — the United Nations — was then established to prevent such devastation from ever happening again.

So Assad has agreed to hand his chemical warfare weapons over after being persuaded by Putin.

It's funny, only a few days before, he was denying he had any. Also claimed the chemicals deployed were deployed by the Jihadist Hes Bullah who support Al Kiehda. Very strange.

Can you imagine Obama supporting Hes Bullah Jihadists? It's best if he stands well back on this one surely? He can't be seen to backing bloody terrorists.

Pride of Lions - 12/9/2013 18:38

So Assad has agreed to hand his chemical warfare weapons over after being persuaded by Putin.

It's funny, only a few days before, he was denying he had any. Also claimed the chemicals deployed were deployed by the Jihadist Hes Bullah who support Al Kiehda. Very strange.

Can you imagine Obama supporting Hes Bullah Jihadists? It's best if he stands well back on this one surely? He can't be seen to backing bloody terrorists.
Would be even stranger arming the bastards

Not sure what Obama thinks he can achieve with this one with Russia and China both backing Assad so if it's just an hearts and minds exercise then I would rather win the hearts and minds of two super powers than a bunch of savages.

gator - 12/9/2013 23:50

Not sure what Obama thinks he can achieve with this one with Russia and China both backing Assad so if it's just an hearts and minds exercise then I would rather win the hearts and minds of two super powers than a bunch of savages.

I suppose Obama feels he has to be seen as the world's trouble shooter. Funny thing though with him being "trumped" by Putin......

:14:

Does the use of depleted uranium and the fact that the UK, USA and Israel have vetoed every UN resolution to ban it, in anyway weaken these counties' claim to moral authority?

And are the Americans still allowed to use Agent-orange?

What worries me more than this Syria crisis is there now seems to be a proper seen tag team relationship between Russia and China, them pair are a formidable force and with Iran etc in the background of the gang i got a feeling we will end up seeing something not too long down the line where a stand off occurs but the US won't back down we know what they are like.

Yeah gator im chuffed the enevitable big war is overted for now tbh, but im pretty sure Russia and China fancy taking the US throne of top dog somewhere down the line.

Well if that happens Clive we will all be fucked nearly happened a couple of times mind.

Every top dog has its day history tells us don't it, Romans Greeks Vikings, so the Americans will be toppled either by civil war or them two other heavyweights sniffing blood i reckon

Pride of Lions - 12/9/2013 18:38

Very strange maybe but this idea that the rebels are terrorists has been around since this thing started... And as Iv said numerous times is Assad really that stupid to use chemical weapons with the world watching and UN chiefs on his doorstep... Or maybe these rebels used them to gain support and foreign intervention... Which is more likely?

[youtube=T8JcaKFAWt0]

Wacthed a doc about what america is upto in the east and as we all know its oil and stopping Russia and China getting the pipelines across countries to the coasts for shipment, that why we done Afghan caused civil war in Egypt and now Syria we fund these extreemists to disrupt the contratcs and pipelines built for oil and gas export deals,

Oh and Gaddafi and Libya was the same a deal had been agreed with China apparently and the US said ';no you don't'' China needs fuels as it grows and the US ain't going to let them become top dog easy are they.

gator - 12/9/2013 19:04

Well at least it looks like sense has prevailed with Assad promising to play ball.

Hmm though how will they know if he has handed it all over. He could just keep a little back for emergency measures

mmmmm The problem of Syria...Cant we play some music, have a dance and a party - maybe some fireworks?