SYP must be the best force in the UK | Vital Football

SYP must be the best force in the UK

I saw a piece in the Telegraph the other day about clean up rates on burglaries. Nationally it has fallen to 5%, essentially, crimes against property are not investigated any more. The worst 'place to live'..? Our very own Parsons Cross. 104 burglaries, 0 arrests.

I saw a piece in the Telegraph the other day about clean up rates on burglaries. Nationally it has fallen to 5%, essentially, crimes against property are not investigated any more. The worst 'place to live'..? Our very own Parsons Cross. 104 burglaries, 0 arrests.
Nice to know now I live on there 🙄

Yes, but look how safe they make Sheffield when the Blades have a big Saturday game.
Plus don't forget if the criminals are LGBTQ they are told not to arrest them but just give a friendly warning.

That all said it's not just SYP. The vile piece of shit that was running the Rochdale grooming gang who thought all young white girls were just prostitutes was given job as (you couldn't make it up) 'Welfare Officer' by Oldham Council because despite multiple concerns being raised about him and his arrest for the sexual assault of children, Great Manchester police failed to tell his employers. I bet he ticked all the boxes in the interview! .

https://news.sky.com/story/oldham-g...me-children-from-sexual-exploitation-12637246

That all said it's not just SYP. The vile piece of shit that was running the Rochdale grooming gang who thought all young white girls were just prostitutes was given job as (you couldn't make it up) 'Welfare Officer' by Oldham Council because despite multiple concerns being raised about him and his arrest for the sexual assault of children, Great Manchester police failed to tell his employers. I bet he ticked all the boxes in the interview! .

https://news.sky.com/story/oldham-g...me-children-from-sexual-exploitation-12637246
Do you think if child molesting was being done the other way(Whites doing it to Ethnic minorities) they would have called it a awful racist act, Gray?:yes: What's the difference? It's VILE whoever does it or whatever colour or religion they are and that is a FACT. UTB

Do you think if child molesting was being done the other way(Whites doing it to Ethnic minorities) they would have called it a awful racist act, Gray?:yes: What's the difference? It's VILE whoever does it or whatever colour or religion they are and that is a FACT. UTB
If you believe the Woke and MSM Rod, straight white Caucasian males are responsible for everything that's bad in the world. Somebody obviously had this scumbag's arm up his back and forced him to do it.