Switched over for the Queen's Speechl | Vital Football

Switched over for the Queen's Speechl

I get the impression HM is not to be messed with.
A friend of mine (Eddie) used to work for Royalty Protection and was patrolling the grounds of Buck House on a very hot summer's day.
A footman brought him a glass of very cold orange juice and told him "Her majesty thinks you look hot so has sent you some juice".
Eddie said "That's ok thanks, I don't like orange juice".
The footman leans in and whispers "Her majesty is watching from her window, I suggest you drink the juice". Eddie looks up and there was Her Maj looking sternly from a first floor window. He took the glass and necked the juice. He looks up again and Her Maj gives a smile and a wave and walks off. Don't mess with HM 😳

A friend of mine (Eddie) used to work for Royalty Protection and was patrolling the grounds of Buck House on a very hot summer's day.
A footman brought him a glass of very cold orange juice and told him "Her majesty thinks you look hot so has sent you some juice".
The footman leans in and whispers "Her majesty is watching from her window, I suggest you drink the juice". Eddie looks up and there was Her Maj looking sternly from a first floor window. He took the glass and necked the juice. He looks up again and Her Maj gives a smile and a wave and walks off. Don't mess with HM 😳

They need to send her to the coast, she'll kick a few arses off the beach!

Sounds like bullying to me. :-)