Swindon | Vital Football

Swindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i received a text from my Swindon Town pal the other day... "Championee, Championee ole ole ole". I didn't mind as its a nice and near away game for me down in Oxford. I should think a lot of teams and sports clubs are on the verge of administration at the moment though.

Football is showing its murkey side again

perhaps we can have a dedicated league for them all to play in - no relegation but lots promotion spend as much money as you like from wherever you like

Maybe it is just me, but I have no sympathy for Swindon as they employ McCormick, after what he did. Utter scum.

Football is essentially corrupt. We're lucky that we as a club aren't.

Welcome to England, the land of chancers, spivs, grafters, con-artists and their enablers the utterly corrupt Tory party.

Still, you voted for this, right?

Fuck the lot of you.

Let me be absolutely clear. How you vote and the society you enable affects every aspect of life. Including football.

Something to think about?

Fucking hell Notty - you seem agitated tonight. I tune into this forum occasionally, on the off chance that there might be a glimmer of news re what sort of team we might put out on Saturday not to read about politics...........Tories, Wigs, agents,managers, Gareth Barry, Barry Fry, Steve Evans, Trump, Nixon, Salmond, SNP, Alba, AstraZ, blood clots..............your boys took onehellovabeating,

The whole world is corrupt! I would love to say that football is just a game, but it isn't, money talks, and sometimes religion rears it's ugly head, but generally speaking its nothing to do with politics is it?

Fucking hell Notty - you seem agitated tonight. I tune into this forum occasionally, on the off chance that there might be a glimmer of news re what sort of team we might put out on Saturday not to read about politics...........Tories, Wigs, agents,managers, Gareth Barry, Barry Fry, Steve Evans, Trump, Nixon, Salmond, SNP, Alba, AstraZ, blood clots..............your boys took onehellovabeating,

The whole world is corrupt! I would love to say that football is just a game, but it isn't, money talks, and sometimes religion rears it's ugly head, but generally speaking its nothing to do with politics is it?

I think your post proves it's ALL to do with politics.

How do you think the world is organised from local services to international agreements?

Football is a tiny part of that, but it just as much a victim of politics as any other aspect of life.

The political, social and economic paradigm affects everything.

Just ask fans of Bury FC and wonder how their demise was allowed to happen.

Politics.

How do you think the world is organised from local services to international agreements?

Football is a tiny part of that, but it just as much a victim of politics as any other aspect of life.

Politics.

I disagree. It's about money, greed and human nature which as you say spans all aspects of life but not specifically politics.

Politics.
Last time I was at Bury the locals were trying to kick my head in, but strangely enough none of them asked me how I had voted in the previous local elections!

I disagree. It's about money, greed and human nature which as you say spans all aspects of life but not specifically politics.

Money, greed and human nature is politics! Politics is literally the expression of those things - and many others, such as empathay, equality an fairness.

Good god above, the Tory party is LITTERALLY the poltical embodiment of money and greed!

I literally despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.